Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: LaserWorld PL-4000RGB

Lightbulb

That voice sounds familiar... A favorite uncle maybe?
    Last edited by allthatwhichis; 12-28-2008 at 00:23.

Quote Originally Posted by Pangolin View Post
    Has anyone seen this on YouTube:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgYL7KmnFk8

There are other similar posts...

Bill
    Rather damning evidence. I certainly know where my money isnt going.

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Quote Originally Posted by wondertwnz View Post
    ...He mentioned they do not have the time to read the forum regularly but would like to try to help everyone.
    No need to help everyone (after all, there are rather a lot of people in the world), just the people who have brought underpowered crap from them which was falsely advertised.

Too busy to address all the bad publicity generated by their shoddy goods?
    Strange that some others (Bill, Bridge etc.) can find the time to back their products but Laserworld can't be arsed.
    Bunch of cowboys !!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by soforene View Post
    Strange that some others (Bill, Bridge etc.) can find the time to back their products but Laserworld can't be arsed.
    Well, you see, thier, Pangolin and Laserwave, products are quality products; they can back their products with very little effort. Laserwold would have to spend all their time here... When they should be trying to build a quality product. Makes me wonder what they are spending all their time doing now. Must be making eBay auctions; another company spending too much on thier sales force...

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by allthatwhichis View Post
    ... Must be making eBay auctions; another company spending too much on thier sales force...
    I guess they employ quite a lot of people to rub out the true power outputs of the lasers with marker pens too.

Surely there must be a legitimate reason why Laserworld do that on everything they send out, I mean, it couldn't be to disguise the true power of the lasers in their projectors in an underhanded and unethical manner could it?

Quote Originally Posted by wondertwnz View Post
    I guess I feel they have acted responsibly at least in my case and solved the issues as would any good company.
    I also do not feel they "Falsely advertise the specs" as they were very clear to me on what the Guaranteed Specs would be. I agree it is a little misleading to list "Typical Specs" as the more prominent and they should change that.
    As far as my problems as I mentioned they were all solved and I have had problem with other projectors when I first got them from suppliers as well as these are shipped overseas and gert banged around pretty hard sometimes.

Just my 2 Cents

Thanks
    Larry

Most regulars here can remember my little story with Laserworld but as your new Larry u can find it here, i even went to see them in person to get what i paid for (£1700 inc p&p) ...

http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...ead.php?t=5720

i was also in there offices/workshop/logistic/show areas and took alot of it in! i could explain how and what there upto, but know full well that most of the people working there are pretty oblivious to whats really going on, the techs were really pleasent but the boss was a nightmare!

basically tho...if u buy from Ebay Laserworld AD expect to get what u PAID for not whats promised on the deal/ebay ad - this was told to me by the angry boss man in person.

ohhh and i saw the PL in action while i was there and was taken in by the tiny blue and red swiss-las beauties (similar spec to your laser larry) - i thought things get cheaper as they get smaller lol? perhaps not!
    http://inselaffe.org

http://www.myspace.com/majorleeblunt

An Eye for a Eye only makes the World Blind - Ghandi

Laserworld 750mW Proline RGB
    Laserworld Quad 400mW RG
    Lanta 180mW RGY