Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dual green - FB3 - Novation controller

Looks good Andy. I take it everything's working fine then

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

umm well getting there, im having a few issues. but im hoping mark will help me sort these at the meet.

but the novation its self works perfect cheers jem
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Quote Originally Posted by andy_con View Post
    umm well getting there, im having a few issues. but im hoping mark will help me sort these at the meet.
    I think we probably all have a few issues , at the moment my issue is not knowing whether or not i'll be able to get to the meet

but the novation its self works perfect cheers jem
    That's good to hear

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

thats not an issue jem thats a big fooking problem!!!

we wana see you there with your projector!! and sms feature which im yet to see working!
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Don't worry Andy If there's any way I can be there I will be.

We're having a Christmas Party at ours on the Saturday night (very late do ). Then we're supposed to be having family round on the Sunday. I'm hoping I can make alternative arrangements for the family. Now I just need to pursuade my wife to see the importance of a laser meet , trouble is it's a bit far for me to be able to sneak out for a couple of hours

Jem

well invite her along!!
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

well invite her along!!
    The question is... Would she want to come?, and I can pretty much answer that on her behalf!

yes she would luv it im sure..........
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

yes she would luv it im sure..........

Ahhh.. The joys of eternal optimism