Thread: LivePRO x/y slider lock question

Default LivePRO x/y slider lock question

It's a long story but I had to revert to LivePRO v4.5 (build 1958) to LivePRO 4.5 (build 1950) in order to get my Behringer BCF2000 MIDI controller to work correctly.

I've just been having a play with LivePRO today and wanted to unlock the x/y sliders by clicking on the tickbox so I could use the x/y axis independently. The problem is the tickbox won't untick and the sliders are permenantly locked together. This problem wasn't there with build 1958 and it wasn't something I noticed when I had build 1950 installed before.

Is anyone else using LivePRO v4.5 build 1950?, if so, would you mind trying to unlock the x,y sliders and let me know if you have the same problem.

I guess it is possible that there is a setting somewhere that i've missed, but I don't think that is the case.

Thanks guys

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

I have build 1961 and have the same problem..

Mark

ive got 4.50 build 1961 and i can untick it
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Actually I just tried and can unlock them... I only recently upgraded, maybe it was a bug in the older build...

Quote Originally Posted by andy_con View Post
    ive got 4.50 build 1961 and i can untick it
    Jem and Insanity use the QM2k version.
    Andy has the FB3 usb version.

maybe the difference is in the FB3/qm2K versions?

has anyone mailed pangolin?
    On the pango forum there seem to be more problems with USB/MIDI controllers and the more recent versions of Livepro.

umm this is true
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Quote Originally Posted by dazebtwn View Post
    There is a new build of v4.5 (1967) for the fb3 and QM available for download on the pangolin site that addresses the midi issues. Not sure about unlocking the sliders.
    Ahh, must admit I hadn't bothered to look for a new version and didn't realise that the MIDI issues had been addressed. I'll download v4.5 (build 1967) and see if this cures the problem.

As Arnie said... "I'll be back"

Thanks

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    Ahh, must admit I hadn't bothered to look for a new version and didn't realise that the MIDI issues had been addressed. I'll download v4.5 (build 1967) and see if this cures the problem.

As Arnie said... "I'll be back"

Thanks

Jem
    O.K., i've just downloaded v4.5 build 1967 (Pangolin website link still says build 1950).

I'm pleased to say that the x/y sliders now function perfectly and the signs are that the MIDI issues have been cured as well, at least the Behringer BCF2000 works anyway

Thanks for your help guys, as always it's really appreciated.

Cheers

Jem

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    O.K., i've just downloaded v4.5 build 1967 (Pangolin website link still says build 1950).

I'm pleased to say that the x/y sliders now function perfectly and the signs are that the MIDI issues have been cured as well, at least the Behringer BCF2000 works anyway

Thanks for your help guys, as always it's really appreciated.

Cheers

Jem

PL the place to be!!!! cool :-)
    Have fun Jem.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    PL the place to be!!!! cool :-)
    Have fun Jem.
    You're not kidding!!!!!

I had this LivePRO problem and a problem controlling my DMX hazer through the QM2000.Net DMX facility.

Thanks to the great guys (& gals ) on this forum my problems are solved

Yipeeeeeee

Jem