Thread: 75W DPSS Laser Module with Driver, Diode Pumped Solid State Laser, Nd:YAG Laser Head

Default 75W DPSS Laser Module with Driver, Diode Pumped Solid State Laser, Nd:YAG Laser Head

Sino-Laser (Beijing) Inc

This is a 75W DPSS Laser Module (Diode Pumped Nd:YAG Cavity), with Laser Diode Driver.
    As show in the photo, the black one (right) on the driver is the 75W module.
    Specifications:
    1) Output Power: 1064nm, Rated Power >75W
    2) Nd:YAG: 3x75mm, 0.6% doping
    3) Beam Mode: TEM01
    4) Operating Current: 0-30A (Typical 25A)
    5) Operating Voltage: <24V
    6) Beam Divergence (full angle): 6-10mrad at 400mm cavity length.
    Price: 5500 USD, with freight & insurance.
    Warranty: 13 months

Buyers pay the customs tax and other fees after the package arrives your country.

Applications:

1. Laser Marking & material processing
    2. Laser welding & thin metal cutting
    3. Laser research experiments
    4. Others

Buyers must be 18 years old and better have experience of high power industry laser systems.
    1064nm is invisual and you must pay attention to the security. It can blind your eyes immediately if got shot.
    We provide customized product design.
    Contacts:
    Email: liyang@sino-laser.com
    Sino-Laser (Beijing) Inc

A) 75W DPSS Laser Module:

B) Laser Diode Driver

C) 50W Module (White), 75W Module (Black) , and Laser Diode Driver

Tony (Dr. Li Yang)

liyang@sino-laser.com

Sino-Laser (Beijing) Inc

High Power Diode Lasers & DPSS Lasers
    Laser Diode Bars (Arrays)
    20W, 50W, 75W, 100W, .., 500W DPSS Lasers
    Diode Modules & DPSS Laser Modules

Dear Tony,

i have a doubit about how q-switch work at CW. To q-switch a pulsed laser is totaly understandable , the q-switch bloke the rear mirror just after lamp pulse, but i cant understand how q-switch work at dpss yag, cause in dpss the rod is pumped by 808nm diode and i know that we can't pulse a laser diode cause this way it will die the diode quickly, so diode run CW .

A Q-switch works by blocking off the cavity, thereby allowing the rod to store energy from the pump diodes. It works the same regardless of whether the pump is CW or pulsed, although you get higher peak powers from a pulsed pump source.

Quote Originally Posted by bwang View Post
    A Q-switch works by blocking off the cavity, thereby allowing the rod to store energy from the pump diodes. It works the same regardless of whether the pump is CW or pulsed, although you get higher peak powers from a pulsed pump source.
    yes, i know the q-switch function. at yag flashlamp pulsed the q-switch blocking the rear mirror synchronized with flash pulse, with a small delay to cut off spontaneous emition, and it is hard to synchronizate, but at 50W dpss module the rod is pumped by a 808nm diode continuously and not pulsed, so is q-switch synchronized with what? ou in this case dont need sychronization? like is it just me generate any frequency.

mixedgas is offline Creaky Old Award Winning Bastard Technologist
    Infinitus Excellentia Ion Laser Dominatus
    A lab with some dripping water on the floor.

You don/t even need to turn the diodes off. Follow the energy. If the Q-switch is on in this laser, the diodes are still pumping the rod while it lases, adding a small amount of energy to the output pulse. When the Qswitch is off, the energy is being stored in the rod. Simple Conservation of Energy,

This is not the "Align the mirror" type of Qswitch, this one acts as a intracavity loss, preventing lasing.

Where did you think the energy would come from to destroy the diodes?

Steve
    Qui habet Christos, habet Vitam!
    I should have rented the space under my name for advertising.
    When I still could have...

ah ok, now i understand, the q-switch can make effect even if rod is pumped continuously. About diode, i didnt said that energy destroy diodes i said laser diodes can't be pulsed cause it will die diode quickly, laser diodes must be powered slowly from 0A to operation amparage.

I have two 50W dpss cavity from Sino assembled at marking machine.
    i hope next time i go China visit you.