Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sell Assembled 50W Q-switched DPSS Laser System

Default Sell Assembled 50W Q-switched DPSS Laser System

This is a 50W Q-switched laser system for industry or lab use.
    Specifications:
    1) Output Power: 1064nm, 50W (Rated at CW mode)
    2) Q-switch: 200Hz - 50KHz
    3) Beam Mode: TEM01 or Near TEM00 (with aperture)
    4) Operating Current: 0-30A (Typical 25A)
    5) Operating Voltage: <18V
    The lead time is 5 workdays.
    Price: 8500 USD, with freight & insurance.
    Warranty: 13 months
    This system includes:
    1) One pc of 50W high power DPSS Laser head, which is mounted in our lab with imported bars.
    2) One pc of Q-switch (QS-27-4S / 5S), provided by Qooch & Housego (UK)
    3) One pc of Beam Expender (4x or 8x according to request), Imported
    4) Laser Mirrors and Optic Mounts
    5) Optic rail and mechanicals for the resonator
    6) Metal covers for the whole laser head
    7) Laser Diode Driver for the 50W DPSS Laser Module
    8) Q-switch Driver

You need a water chiller for the system. Recommended >1000W chiller power, around 0.15MPa pressure

Buyers pay the customs tax and other fees after the package arrives your country.

Applications:

1. Laser Marking & material processing
    2. Laser welding & thin metal cutting
    3. Laser research experiments
    4. Others

Buyers must be 18 years old and better have experience of high power industry laser systems.
    1064nm is invisual and you must pay attention to the security. It can blind your eyes immediately if got shot.
    We provide customized product design.
    Contacts:
    Email: liyang@sino-laser.com
    Sino-Laser (Beijing) Inc

Tony (Dr. Li Yang)

liyang@sino-laser.com

Sino-Laser (Beijing) Inc

High Power Diode Lasers & DPSS Lasers
    Laser Diode Bars (Arrays)
    20W, 50W, 75W, 100W, .., 500W DPSS Lasers
    Diode Modules & DPSS Laser Modules

Beautiful- My only problem is intra cavity chambers are not sealed by bellows or other mechanism. It is hard to tell if the entire chamber (laser head) is positive pressure by filtered air. My experience is that all exposed optics need to be inside protective chambers.

The laser head is totally sealed. Like following photos:

Quote Originally Posted by Laserman532 View Post
    Beautiful- My only problem is intra cavity chambers are not sealed by bellows or other mechanism. It is hard to tell if the entire chamber (laser head) is positive pressure by filtered air. My experience is that all exposed optics need to be inside protective chambers.
    Tony (Dr. Li Yang)

liyang@sino-laser.com

Sino-Laser (Beijing) Inc

Yes I see it has a cover but the optical train is not sealed. Almost all lasers I have ever worked on were totally sealed, with a few exceptions (contol laser, us laser and a couple of other inexpensive "laser rail" designs)

This laser will be most likely used in an dirty industrial environment and proper sealing of the cavity as well as properly filtered positive pressured enclosure is a must in my book for reliability..but it is not my laser,...these are mere suggestions.

Is this laser class IV US compliant or is it ment for OEM's?, ie...key switch, emission indicator, cover interlock & proper labeling...I did not see any. You may have already addressed these concerns other than that...it is very sexy................looking...

Thank you for your suggestion. I think we will work hard to improve it in the near future.

As you said, this very simple optic rail is for some rough industry applications in factory, such as metal engraving and etc. It's not for lab use. These mechanical parts were produced by one of local factory, just for the convenience for engraving laser system integration.

Our company Sino-Laser (Beijing) Inc is mainly focusing on GaAs wafer processing, laser diode bar mounting, and DPSS Laser designing. We don't do too much assembling job for entire laser systems.

Our main products are CW / QCW DPSS Laser Modules (DPSSL cavities) as oscillators or amplifiers for industry, medical or military applications.

If you need any of these oscillators or amplifiers (DPSS Laser Modules), you can come to me.

Best regards,

Tony (Dr. Li Yang)
    liyang@sino-laser.com
    www.sino-laser.com
    Tel: 0086-139-1096-2029

Quote Originally Posted by Laserman532 View Post
    Yes I see it has a cover but the optical train is not sealed. Almost all lasers I have ever worked on were totally sealed, with a few exceptions (contol laser, us laser and a couple of other inexpensive "laser rail" designs)

This laser will be most likely used in an dirty industrial environment and proper sealing of the cavity as well as properly filtered positive pressured enclosure is a must in my book for reliability..but it is not my laser,...these are mere suggestions.

Is this laser class IV US compliant or is it ment for OEM's?, ie...key switch, emission indicator, cover interlock & proper labeling...I did not see any. You may have already addressed these concerns other than that...it is very sexy................looking...
    Tony (Dr. Li Yang)

liyang@sino-laser.com

Sino-Laser (Beijing) Inc

As most people here use lasers for display purposes, a frequency doubled laser (532nm) would be more usefull and likely to sell better.

I presume this is a water cooled head? Are you able to make a module that uses forced air for cooling? This simplifies use, especially for mobile shows.

Thank you.

Wink

[QUOTE=Sino-Laser;72299]The laser head is totally sealed. Like following photos:

Are those cans of Pringles potato chips under that Flat table?

That's right. It's water cooled.

We mainly work on High Power DPSS Lasers from CW 10W up to 500W, and QCW 45mJ up to 10J @ 1KHz (usually for military use). Most of them are water cooled.

We don't work on display lasers, but we can do frequency doubling for high power Q-switched 532nm SKY BEAM from 10W to 50W @ 20KHz. Of course, water-cooled.

:-)

Quote Originally Posted by QUAZAR View Post
    As most people here use lasers for display purposes, a frequency doubled laser (532nm) would be more usefull and likely to sell better.

I presume this is a water cooled head? Are you able to make a module that uses forced air for cooling? This simplifies use, especially for mobile shows.

Thank you.
    Tony (Dr. Li Yang)

liyang@sino-laser.com

Sino-Laser (Beijing) Inc

Haha, maybe. The photo was taken in the mechanical factory and they have over fifty hungry workers.

Haha.

[quote=Lasernerd;72307]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sino-Laser View Post
    The laser head is totally sealed. Like following photos:

Are those cans of Pringles potato chips under that Flat table?
    Tony (Dr. Li Yang)

liyang@sino-laser.com

Sino-Laser (Beijing) Inc

Quote Originally Posted by Sino-Laser View Post
    That's right. It's water cooled.

We don't work on display lasers, but we can do frequency doubling for high power Q-switched 532nm SKY BEAM from 10W to 50W @ 20KHz. Of course, water-cooled.

:-)
    Nice!
    Post some pics of those Sky Beam lasers and prices