Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone got this 30K set?

Hi Guys..

Go and look at that Spacelas website.... then look at the "new" 40K scanner set !!

If thats not a DT-40pro I'll eat my hat or is it that the DT-40pro is really a Spacelas scanner set ???

I think from memory the town is the same in China for both companies or is it really just one company ??

Geez who really is who in this game ??

Cheers

Ray

I think you better start eating
    The amp looks different

Your right when I look closely... now where is that Tomato Ketchup !!

The similarities are non the less interesting... is this something new The semi-conducters and key parts seem to be the same..

Oh my god don't tell me the Chinese are cloning the Chinese !!

Well, considering all the Chinese >30k amps are pretty much straight copies of CT amps, is it at all surprising?
    KVANT Australian projector sales
    https://www.facebook.com/kvantaus/

Lasershowparts- Laser Parts at great prices
    https://www.facebook.com/lasershowparts/

Quote Originally Posted by RGBLaserFan View Post
    Would be interesting Tim if you could do some ILDA tests or lend a set to Buffo (Adam) for testing (assuming he was willing).

The real proof of the pudding is not only in the reliability of the scanners but in the quality of the scanning and the angle achieveable.
    Well, they just pass through my hands to the customer, I don't keep any around for testing.

The performance does look like 20K to me. Great for beamwork, kind of iffy for graphics. The interesting thing (that I did not expect) is that they hold up under daily use.

- Tim

Quote Originally Posted by LaserWizard View Post
    Well, they just pass through my hands to the customer, I don't keep any around for testing.
    Well it will all come out int he wash. Its inevitable somone will eventually turn up at one of the LEM's with a pair and then they'll get tested.

Would be good for everyone though if they are good and cheap though as this hobbies so expensive anything that's quality and cheap can't be a bad thing.

I'm going to be a distributor in new zealand for a brand of laser/led lighting company from china. Yes many of them copy off other chinese companies.. many lights are similar but quality varies greatly between the products. cheaper is usually cheaper for a reason when you have two identical products. Some lights even look the same... but are not inside.

Very confusing landscape to navigate..