Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Mame for EasyLase

Quote Originally Posted by mikkojay View Post
    I still want to incorporate the Wii remote into a laser program...
    Have you looked at glovepie? It is a free program that allows you to connect a wiimote to your windows pc through blueooth.

It makes windows see the wiimote as a joystick and you can configure a script that links the wiimote outputs to the virtual joystick axis and buttons.

Quote Originally Posted by Things View Post
    I've been trying to get Lazymame working for agggesss now, and extracted some of the samples included into the roms folder, but when I run the lazymame.exe, and select the same, it says it's missing 1 or more rom or chd files :/

How do I get these working?
    Hey Dan, When you say "samples" I am guessing you mean the samples folder in the zip file? These are actually sound files & I would make sure you keep them where they were originally. You should send me a PM with your email address and I can send you the detailed "info" you need to get going. That has done the trick for a bunch of other people
    -Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Zoof View Post
    Have you looked at glovepie? It is a free program that allows you to connect a wiimote to your windows pc through blueooth.

It makes windows see the wiimote as a joystick and you can configure a script that links the wiimote outputs to the virtual joystick axis and buttons.
    That sounds very cool- I know there is a lot of code out there for these now. I just ordered a new laptop last night- I will have to see if it includes Bluetooth. If not, I know you can get a USB adapter fairly cheap on ebay. There are open source packages out there that can access all of the messages sent by the Wiimote. It is amazing that you can get a wireless/bluetooth gadget with buttons, IR camera, accelerometers for like $25! This would be unthinkable even just 10 years ago. I am jealous of all the kids who get to play with this technology at affordable prices! I could have only dreamed of a $10 diode when I was 18.

Sorry for the ramble! Yeah, it would sure be fun to access the accelerometer data for those Wiimotes. Besides my current projector build which is basically just waiting for the blue lase to return home, my next hot item is going to be interfacing with MIDI. I found a cheap MIDI keyboard (M-Audio Axiom 49) and I cannot wait to mess around with it. Besides being able to use it for the Pangolin software, I really would like to use the MIDI interface in some of my own code. This keyboard was <$200 and it has 49 keys, 2 pitch/bend wheels, 8 rotary encoders, 9 sliders, 8 sample pads, like mini drum pads. I think once I get this MIDI stuff scienced out, this will make a great controller for all kinds of stuff.
    I also ordered this MIDI decoder (can you tell I am on a mad spending spree?) but it was only $45.95 and has 4 potentiometer outputs, plus some TTL outputs. That's about the best deal I have seen. I want to control the intensity of the lasers in my Lumia projector with the rotary encoders. That's the plan.
    If that all works out, I have another classified project for the LD2000 guys in mind, but I will need to do a few proof of concept things first
    -Mike

Hi @all.

I would like to test this games too. But I donīt have an Easylase. My Hardware is a Lumax-Card. Is ist possible to port the games to Lumax?

Thank you
    MaxxTc

P.S.: Where can I find the FTP?
    Last edited by MaxxTc; 04-06-2009 at 00:50.

FTP is down, Lumax is not supported.

Hi.

I found a DLL that is converting easylase instructions in lumax instructions.
    Can someone please send me the LazyMame to my mailadress?

Thank you.
    MaxxTc

Default Tempest !

Remember the Rush Vid '' Subdivisions'' !! Where the kids playing Tempest !! Nice !
    " MANUFACTURER OF HIGH QUALITY MICRO LASER COMPONENTS" !!
    http://www.microlaserlabs.com/

Hey good eye- right at about 04:38
    If I make a show for this song, you bet I will stream some Tempest footage in right at 04:38 as well! So very 1982
    -Mike