Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 405nm PBS

Default 405nm PBS

Hi Guys,
    It is my pleasure that to let all of you know, Laser-wave's new products, 405nm PBS is ready and prepare for shipping.
    please contact our distributor how many pcs you want.
    Rob(Stanwax)
    Marc(Gottauvlasers)
    David(Dave)
    any more informations or questions, please directly send email to me, bridge@laser-wave.com, thanks.
    yes, pictures, .
    Best regards!
    Bridge
    P.s: also pictures to show windows mirror, can do different sizes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SDC10968.JPG  

SDC10970.JPG  

SDC10972.JPG  

Laser-wave can supply:
    Green 532nm, 4W, 10W, 15W
    blue 445nm, 2W, 3.5W, 6W, 10W
    blue 462nm, 2W
    Red 638nm, 500mW, 1W,2W, 4W, 5W, 6W, 8W, 10W
    All diodes, All optics, All mount, All laser base and housing for yourselves building lasers.
    Speical products, 532nm, OEM-V-SS, 4W, 98mm*46mm*48mm; OEM-H, 10W, 250mm*88mm*70mm
    www.laser-wave.com or www.laser-wave.net
    bridge@laser-wave.com or 463366312@qq.com
    We Chat: 463366312, Laserwave-Bridge

If we all post here if we want 405 PBS and I will keep track of the requirements in this post
    please state which size you need from 10mm or 15mm and indicate if you are US or UK for distribution
    So far mentioned in the 405 dichro thread we have.....

P1t8ull (size?)UK
    Kecked (size?)US/UK?
    Moped (size?)US
    Andy_con 10mm UK
    Anthony (size?)UK
    Rfourt x2 15mm UK
    300evil (size?) US

Anyone else?

Rob
    Last edited by stanwax; 12-22-2008 at 00:04.
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

I want a 10mm PBS for 405 nm, but I don't know what they cost. Also, I want a glass lens for 405 nm, focal length of 4 to 5 mm. AR coated for 405 nm as well as shaped for it. I'll need a few lenses and maybe more than two PBS's if I can afford them all. Getting the PBS's is cool but has no-one got the lenses right yet? So far as I know, they haven't, I've not seen any post that didn't mean someone was still looking.

Hi Doc - long time 'n all that - great to see you around
    as soon as we know PBS costs we will post here
    Bridge...price....

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner

Thankyou. Also, thanks again for that thin PCB stuff. I eventually got round to making that LED lamp that failed the first time round. That PBC etched fine and stuck down well with the help of several wedges I made to help clamp it. Not good for mass production, but the performance is high, I'm using it as my main room light most of the time, running off a sun-charged battery, and it's so efficient that even the winter sun that shines well for only one day a week or so is enough to keep it running as long as I want. I've still got some PCB left so I can make some smaller ones, when I need to do it.

Great that someone is putting it to good use! One day I will find a use for it

Rob

im interested in 1 cube rob, are there sizes? if so ill take a smaller one if not ill take what ever
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

sorry forgot the prices,
    As you all know, 405nm is nearly UV and difficult than blue, green, blue PBS, so Normal prices is 50USD/pcs, if quantity can up to 50pcs, prices will down to 40USD/pcs.
    the same prices of 10mm and 15mm unit(Andy, we had 2 different sizes unit as pictutre shows, 10mm and 15mm).
    thanks for all of you support.
    Best regards!
    Bridge
    Laser-wave can supply:
    Green 532nm, 4W, 10W, 15W
    blue 445nm, 2W, 3.5W, 6W, 10W
    blue 462nm, 2W
    Red 638nm, 500mW, 1W,2W, 4W, 5W, 6W, 8W, 10W
    All diodes, All optics, All mount, All laser base and housing for yourselves building lasers.
    Speical products, 532nm, OEM-V-SS, 4W, 98mm*46mm*48mm; OEM-H, 10W, 250mm*88mm*70mm
    www.laser-wave.com or www.laser-wave.net
    bridge@laser-wave.com or 463366312@qq.com
    We Chat: 463366312, Laserwave-Bridge

i will be in on this 405 PBS deal...

i do not have any yet, but please let me know if interested (USA) so i know how many to get.

$50 plus shipping and PayPal fee. (if order is placed from now until dec. 26 i will honor my free shipping deal i posted about earlier).

PM me or respond here. I do not know if Max is in on this or not. so feel free to contact me or max. i am assuming that he is going to be selling them also.

PAYPAL PURCHASE TO PRE-ORDER WITH FREE SHIPPING

The above link is for pre-orders. and to take advantage of the free shipping. after Dec. 26 i will include shipping. PayPal fee is still added on. (a wopping 2.50!! )

-Marc
    http://www.laserist.org/images/ildalogos/ILDA-logo_colored-beams_Corporate_150w.jpg

ILDA- U.S. Laser Regulatory Committee

Authorized Dealer for:

• Pangolin Laser Software and Hardware
    • KVANT Laser Modules & Laser Systems
    • X-Laser USA
    • CNI Lasers
    • Cambridge Technology & Eye Magic Professional Scanning Systems

FDA/CDRH Certified Professional LuminanceRGB Laser Light Show Systems

1 cube for me..