Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Laser Screens

Hi MAN's!

You are speaking only about tulle here :-), how about water and other screens.

Vadim, LaserVR.ru

My Fire Marshall just does a burn test if there's a question. One thing he says you can also do it to buy fire retartand spray. You put it on with a pump sprayer and you are good to go.

Hi all,

I faced this same problem....I was in Ikea one day and found a window net with the perfect size holes and a price that couldn't be beat. The size was 2750mm x 3000mm I got two for £4 in the packet and it works great. I stiched plastic hoops all around the edge and in the seam which I have at the bottom I run a piece of metal rod for weight.

cheers

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Laser View Post
    Nylon screen.
    Price = 20$ 3X5
    Attachment 16238Attachment 16239
    WOW! Dr Laser, where such stuff could be found? Ebay? Do you have a link?

Default plan b

hello all

A couple off years ago in the isle of man it was 100th year of the TT races and the government want to do something special so we contract Steve from LM productions to help do the first outdoor laser show on the island, the plan was to have a big barge with a water screen. but then at the last minute we found out the barge was not up to the job. so we 2 hours before the show was due to start we had to come up with a 2nd plan which was scaffold netting it sort of worked. i have attached a link to video that a local photographer has put together.

Charlie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbEd5UN8wCs
    Last edited by charlie@elsiom; 05-07-2010 at 03:10.