tip top thanks, got it working![]()
tip top thanks, got it working![]()
Eat Sleep Lase Repeat
"bobs ya uncle..."
LOL...
-Marc
ILDA- U.S. Laser Regulatory Committee
Authorized Dealer for:
- Pangolin Laser Software and Hardware
- KVANT Laser Modules & Laser Systems
- X-Laser USA
- CNI Lasers
- Cambridge Technology & Eye Magic Professional Scanning Systems
FDA/CDRH Certified Professional LuminanceRGB Laser Light Show Systems
Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001
Our works online directory had a Bob Sherunkle listed for ages.
Never quite sure if it was kosher though ........
For those of you that have got an LCC medialas avatar:
Use the text [RTC] (with the brackets) for a real time clock.
You have to put it on the CF card by pc software, because these caracters can't be entered directly.
Hi,
A little bit late reply, but you can use the attached Zip file for another occasion of course.
Its an 'analog clock' display, done with the EasyLase DAC.
Just place it in the folder of the DLL and it can be used.
A.
PS: HE-LaserScan has a Countdown function as well.![]()
Last edited by Miss A.; 01-05-2009 at 07:59.
For the sake of completeness, LDS (Laser Design Studio) also has real time clocks in analog and digital forms.
That's almost funny. I remembered that about 10 minutes till, but when I tried to open LDS on my QM2000, I saw your EzAudDAC (sp?) file pop up and remembered I was going to try to get the soundcard DAC going with LDS... and knew I wouldn't get that sorted in time and get a broadcast going.I need to look back into that for LaserMame...
![]()
Hello,
The free version of HE LaserScan has a digital clock (HH:MM:SS) as one of the "test frames". This is what we used for the New Years Eve countdown!
Best regards,
weartronics