Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WhiteG show in Spaghetti format on FTP

Default WhiteG show in Spaghetti format on FTP

I am uploading a Spaghetti version of WhiteG's "Return To" show to /shows/Spaghetti. It is in the NEW and improved show format so you need 1.8.0.0 at least.

Note: I created a 2nd Spaghetti folder since the first one was spelled wrong. I couldn't bring myself to upload to a folder that mispelled by software wrong. Admin, please merge the files into the Spaghetti folder. Thanks.

I am now uploading a Spaghetti version of his Scooter show.

One more, a Spaghetti version of his Wizards in Winter show is in the queue and will be uploaded next.

Oh yea, many thanks to WhiteG for making these fine shows and for allowing me to create Spaghetti versions.

More to follow, but not tonight.

Hey Gary, good to see a few new shows!

My eeepc's bootloader has crapped out, and all my shows are at risk right now. I'm trying to get Windows XP onto a flash drive so I can attempt to fix the mbr. Fingers crossed :x

I put a folder on there for Spaghetti shows, but I couldnt rename it after it was on the server ???

gary is actually one of the most helpful persons here and spaghetti software should be awarded a price as its the software that reads all the ilda formats without any problems not like other software ...... but where do we get the latest version 1.8 ???? on spaghetti's oficial download page says that it is not available for download at this time? help....

I agree with what was said above. If I had some money, I would deffinately donate something to him for all his hard work

greeklaserist, you could try email/PM'ing him if you want to try the new version, I believe its not on the site due to the fact that its not compatible with old shows without some small modifications

You can download the latest version from:

http://www.harperingenuities.com/Doc...1.8.0.0_b9.zip

As Things said, the file format is changing right now so Spaghetti is in an in between state. Any projects you create with it might be broken as soon as the next beta version is released. I don't expect the Show format to change anytime soon, though, and that is the format of the files I uploaded on the ftp site.
    Last edited by carmangary; 01-14-2009 at 03:38.

I can't sleep so I am uploading some more WhiteG shows converted to Spaghetti.

Canon Rock
    Excalibur
    Let It Snow
    Poker Face

They are in /shows/Spaghetti

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Your link is broke, mate.