Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
Results 91 to 99 of 99

Thread: Really unpleasant trade with Lasernerd

  1. #91
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Cupertino, California
    Posts
    2,130

    Default

    So if he sent you something you consider to be junk, why would you not want to return it for your "$200k" table and controller?

    If his product was junk to you, you should return it and get your stuff sent back. Otherwise, all you are doing is bitching with no goalor chance of a solution.

    Also, I see you are back to your old ways with your comments and names

    Quote Originally Posted by Lasernerd View Post
    Good for you!
    you shut up dumb ass!
    He SELLS JUNK!!
    He wants to undo a trade,,so f****** what, I do not!!
    I got a laser from him and it does not work!!
    that is good bussiness?

    I want a working laser!
    he said nothing about stray beams,he said nothing about internal fans shot,

    Creep beamz check it 2hrs. and laser fails,,,


    I will say it again JUNKTRONIX sells JUNK!.......
    CLICKY!!!

    Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
    Admin: (To quit being a bitch)

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    1,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lasernerd View Post
    good for you!
    You shut up dumb ass!
    He sells junk!!
    He wants to undo a trade,,so f****** what, i do not!! He cannot back his junk!!
    I got a laser from him and it does not work!!
    That is good bussiness?
    So he will pay me back all the shipping, crating etc. I think not.

    I want a working laser!
    He said nothing about stray beams,he said nothing about internal fans shot,

    creep beamz check it 2hrs. And laser fails,,,


    i will say it again junktronix sells junk!.......
    junktronix=junk

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    1,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Laser Ben View Post
    So if he sent you something you consider to be junk, why would you not want to return it for your "$200k" table and controller?

    If his product was junk to you, you should return it and get your stuff sent back. Otherwise, all you are doing is bitching with no goalor chance of a solution.

    Also, I see you are back to your old ways with your comments and names
    Ben you have no clue!!
    so you are saying Kevin will pay me back for all.

    I would like to have seen him pull this crap on somebody else in this forum and see what happens!!

    OK when is the check in the mail Ben since you talk for Kevin all the time

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Cupertino, California
    Posts
    2,130

    Default

    Um... Sending back the table and controller in the same condition as they were received is perfectly fine. He even offered to pay for shipping both ways!

    Extra money you spent on the project is your problem, not his, you should have tested the laser before spending all of the money.
    CLICKY!!!

    Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
    Admin: (To quit being a bitch)

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    1,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Laser Ben View Post
    Um... Sending back the table and controller in the same condition as they were received is perfectly fine. He even offered to pay for shipping both ways!

    Extra money you spent on the project is your problem, not his, you should have tested the laser before spending all of the money.
    Just shut up Ben,
    I did check the laser out it worked fine except for the stray beams!
    2 hrs. of operation total. Installed in projector for beam alignment it fails after 15 mins.


    JUNKTRONIX=JUNK+BEN

    So now Ben Steigerwald is Kevin's (Junktronix) official big mouth

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Cupertino, California
    Posts
    2,130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lasernerd View Post
    Just shut up Ben,
    I did check the laser out it worked fine except for the stray beams!
    2 hrs. of operation total. Installed in projector for beam alignment it fails after 15 mins.


    JUNKTRONIX=JUNK+BEN
    What exactly failed on it? Does it still emit green or is it totally dead?
    CLICKY!!!

    Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
    Admin: (To quit being a bitch)

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    1,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Laser Ben View Post
    What exactly failed on it? Does it still emit green or is it totally dead?
    DEAD!!
    internal Astec supply fail
    I am pretty sure he knew about the supply,it is a internal module,
    The fan was wiped clean but behind the fan a 1/4 inch of junk!!!
    behind all the other module fans it is very clean,,the supply was swapped out! for a extremly used one! pretty slick there Kevin!
    Last edited by Lasernerd; 08-29-2009 at 15:48.

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    1,117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lasernerd View Post
    Good for you!
    you shut up dumb ass!
    He SELLS JUNK!!
    He wants to undo a trade,,so f****** what, I do not!!
    I got a laser from him and it does not work!!
    that is good bussiness?

    I want a working laser!
    he said nothing about stray beams,he said nothing about internal fans shot,

    Creep beamz check it 2hrs. and laser fails,,,


    I will say it again JUNKTRONIX sells JUNK!.......
    Quote Originally Posted by Lasernerd View Post
    junktronix=junk
    Holy crap, your grammar is horrible. Really............... I do not think you could read that 10 times and really get a grasp on what in the hell you are trying to say.

    Also, did you really just reply to your own post.... Sad sad sad.

    As our wonderful moderator has pointed out "THIS USER WAS CLUEBYFOURED". Now get the fuck out of here
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lasernerd.bmp  


  9. #99
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Cupertino, California
    Posts
    2,130

    Default

    FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!
    CLICKY!!!

    Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
    Admin: (To quit being a bitch)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •