Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Really unpleasant trade with Lasernerd

Quote Originally Posted by Junktronix View Post
    It's here. The back panel got dented in but probably not enough to keep it from working. However, you forgot to sent the cables that connect the controller to the table. It's useless without the cables.

All are common cables no twisted reverse upsidedown inverted signal..
    just plain old cables!
    I have the originals,if you would like if you cannot find any i will be more than happy to send you the originals.
    I do not have any more components or add ons or paperwork for this modular table.I do have the orig. cables they are standard over the shelf cables,,
    Last edited by Lasernerd; 03-13-2009 at 17:08.

Quote Originally Posted by Lasernerd View Post
    All are common cables no twisted reverse upsidedown inverted signal..
    just plain old cables!
    I have the originals,if you would like if you cannot find any i will be more than happy to send you the originals.
    I do not have any more components or add ons or paperwork for this modular table.I do have the orig. cables they are standard over the shelf cables,,
    The critical cable is whatever plugged into the DB-37 connector labeled "X-Y Motor Control" on the table. That's where all the motion control logic is. There is not a matching connector on the back of the controller you sent.

Quote Originally Posted by Junktronix View Post
    The critical cable is whatever plugged into the DB-37 connector labeled "X-Y Motor Control" on the table. That's where all the motion control logic is. There is not a matching connector on the back of the controller you sent.

That does not connect to the KW controller!
    That is the input for the X-Y Servo's that we went into lengths of conversations about,
    The KW controller box controls the pitch,and reads all the functions of the KW sensor in the head,It has zero to do with table.
    I really do not have any more info. about the table you can go to the links i have provided you to see what they can offer.
    they are current companies as you are aware..

Like I have said earlier it is like a PCAOM added to the laser..It has nothing to do with the operation of the table.

The X-Y on the table is just 2 inputs made into a big connector(DB-37) 3 wires send,receive,Gnd.for each servo and limit switches.All cables,signals etc. are generic
    it is logic input like simple XYZ CNC nothing special
    Servo Drivers/Amps are built into the table!

In honesty Kevin,Isn't that a nice table

I sincerely think I have completed MY end of the bargain.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails rmt9040.jpg  

Last edited by Lasernerd; 03-13-2009 at 18:50.

Quote Originally Posted by Lasernerd View Post
    That does not connect to the KW controller!
    That is the input for the X-Y Servo's that we went into lengths of conversations about,
    The KW controller box controls the pitch,and reads all the functions of the KW sensor in the head,It has zero to do with table.
    I really do not have any more info. about the table you can go to the links i have provided you to see what they can offer.
    they are current companies as you are aware..

Like I have said earlier it is like a PCAOM added to the laser..It has nothing to do with the operation of the table.

The X-Y on the table is just 2 inputs made into a big connector(DB-37) 3 wires send,receive,Gnd.for each servo and limit switches.All cables,signals etc. are generic
    it is logic input like simple XYZ CNC nothing special
    Servo Drivers/Amps are built into the table!

In honesty Kevin,Isn't that a nice table

I sincerely think I have completed MY end of the bargain.
    hey Kevin how is the table? just a friendly follow up..

also I have an e-mail from you stating you were going to change this thread??? what happened?

Kevin, perhaps it's time to post the pictures you mentioned.
    CLICKY!!!

Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
    Admin: (To quit being a bitch)

Quote Originally Posted by Laser Ben View Post
    Kevin, perhaps it's time to post the pictures you mentioned.

So Ben, what is your stake in this?
    I have mega pictures just before shipped!
    would you like to see some,,oh the pictures were not taken by me another PL member was nice enough to document
    Last edited by Lasernerd; 03-26-2009 at 07:24.

Good job changing your post to something completely different.

I plan on stopping by to pick some items up from Kevin when I have time. While I am there, I will take a look at the table. If it is in perfect condition, I will eat my words and give you an apology.

I have no stake in this. I just don't think that Kevin would lie and I have a hard time believing he made all of this up.
    CLICKY!!!

Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
    Admin: (To quit being a bitch)

Quote Originally Posted by Laser Ben View Post
    Good job changing your post to something completely different.

I plan on stopping by to pick some items up from Kevin when I have time. While I am there, I will take a look at the table. If it is in perfect condition, I will eat my words and give you an apology.

I have no stake in this. I just don't think that Kevin would lie and I have a hard time believing he made all of this up.

What the hell are you talking about,,
    he made up what?

What are the accusations now?

Thumbs down

Temper - temper!

Both of you need to take a chill pill.

Adam

just a little update junktronix has received all the table components that were listed with this trade! He got a VERY nice XYZ module table with KW sensors etc!

Now my complaint,,kevin traded me a 532nm lightwave laser,,

I let kevin know i had issues with the laser, stray beam from main beam,,i could live with that only about 5% power loss..

Ok now after 2 hrs. of use yes 2!!!! the internal dual 5 volt 60 amp power supply module fails.

In my opinion he (Junktronix) sells junk

anybody have a MP6 Astec module supply driver,I have extra modules? or a astec MP6-2E-2E no options laying around?