Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: 300EVIL - What a guy...

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    1,691

    Default 300EVIL - What a guy...

    I got my 300-Evil circuit board for making a nice looking OpAmp..

    he also sent along the selem 2008 DVD (haven't seen it yet)

    Thanks 300EVIL
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodies?
    Solid State Builders Group

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Lake Geneva, WI.
    Posts
    2,704

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by keeperx View Post
    I got my 300-Evil circuit board for making a nice looking OpAmp..

    he also sent along the selem 2008 DVD (haven't seen it yet)

    Thanks 300EVIL
    No Problem man, glad to see you got it. Probobly help if I sent you the parts list. I'll get that to you tonight. Please let me know how it works for you after you have it up and running.
    Thanks!
    Adam

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,408

    Default

    How could you not have watched it man ..i have it in the DVD player within seconds of it arriving ! Wait till ya see star wars ! with 7 RGB projectors ...fricking awesome !

    PAUL
    In the beginning there was none. Then came the light - #1 UKLEM - 2007
    BUY UK LEGAL LASER POINTER :: NEW - Blue 460nm Laser Pointers

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •