Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: iPhone MIDI controller

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Desenzano (BS) - ITALY
    Posts
    250

    Default

    like new i-pods
    Lorenzo from Italy
    www.LF-entertainment.it

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    194

    Default

    I have a blackberry it's a tank. Plus I'm a IT Manager I love the push email. Background tasks and mms are a big deal for me. Also I love the stereo bluetooth and the fact it doesn't feel like a brick in my hand.
    Excited Photons Burned my Signature

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Essex, UK
    Posts
    8,647

    Default

    guys has or does anyone use any of these midi programs on their iphone.

    they are pretty cheap at like £4 each and i looking at getting one.

    was wondering if they are easy to set up and are they easy to use laser show wise??

    im looking at this one

    http://www.itouchmidi.com/?q=node/32

    cheers
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •