Thread: Laser Know How

Default Laser Know How

I was surfing at ebay and find company that sells cheap lasers from United kingdom. Laser Know How (http://stores.shop.ebay.com/Laser-Kn...__W0QQ_armrsZ1) - anybody knows quality of products and service that they offer?

Default re

see this post. pthers have bought and say they are ok but i have not. the scanner speeds are pretty slow on alot of them though

cheersa ollie

http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...&highlight=nrg
    2 x 10w full colour laser systems
    2 x 4w full colour laser systems
    2 x 3w full colour laser systems
    1 450mw pinkem rgb 30k scanner
    2 x 1 watt green laser
    4 x 1 watt blue 445nm laser systems
    3 watt rgb .

I have bought a 1500mw RGB Laser from Gary and it works great for me. The scan speed on it is 50K and its actually running around 1900mw, higher than what was promised. Gary is a great guy to work with, he has great customer service and he was nice enough to send me emails letting me know how the build was going and what was going on.

scanner aside, look at the pics in their ebay desc, arent they excellent. some of the best pics ive ever seen!!

there my pics, i took them!!

they are offical resellers of moncha.
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Gary's new lasers he sells are very good quality and specified, much better than the spec of the ones I bought sometime ago. I wish I had waited but then again, I would not have had the fun I have had.

Onge
    350mW RGB, 180mW RGY Moving Head, 180mW RGY, 10mW Green, 5mw Green, 4x5mW Red
    Mamba Black 1.96 and MediaLas USB DAC, DMX SD DAC
    Just Floyd - The Pink Floyd Tribute

I paid £200 for a 200mw RGY from gary. Its fully ILDA capable - although I have still yet to try it. I'm pretty pleased with it over all. Its a whole lot of electronics and stuff for the money. My only gripe is I think the red seems too dark compared to the green so once its warmed up you dont really get any yellow.