Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: KVANT 2nd hand clearance!

Lightbulb

After the first reply they have not replied again. I asked about the blue and the Spectrum 1W. I'd smoke 2 cards to get that then sell everything I currently have to pay the cards off... but Dusan has not replied with a price on the RGB box.

Talking

I see you looking...

Quote Originally Posted by Viewing Who's Online
    What's up with this box? http://www.lasershow.sk/index.php?op...id=4&Itemid=84

So I could just use this http://www.dragonlasers.com/catalog/...r-p-16332.html to get the divergence back to normal on the 1 watt green right?

Quote Originally Posted by allthatwhichis View Post
    I see you looking...

CC at the ready.....waiting.....for unwanted lasers.....
    You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich

I see you looking...

I think I may have had a moment of dislexia... s"" is very close to "d" on the keyboard and it is lasershow not showlaser... I thought he might be a rep from Kavant for a moment, or three.

I think I may have had a moment of dislexia... s"" is very close to "d" on the keyboard and it is lasershow not showlaser... I thought he might be a rep from Kavant for a moment, or three.
    I am not :-(
    but some of those lasers really seem like a good deal.. anyone have any experience dealing with these guys before ? - are they serious ?

Thanks !

Regards, Simon

man this came around about 3 weeks to early.... no money to spend right now

right im really annoyed and am going to have a little moan here!!

e-mailed kvant about two lasers, got an e-mail back with the info i wanted. so i replied confirmed i wanted to buy the two lasers and could they send me the payment details.

got an e-mail back with payment details and the total pice including shipping, then an hour later i got an e-mail saying they had sold one of the lasers we had just confimed on and only one was left!

WTF!!!!!!!

how can you confirm to someone its theres, send them a total price and payment details then sell it to someone else!!!

bunch of idiots!!

they have really annoyed me and i wont be buying anything from them now.
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Quote Originally Posted by andy_con View Post
    right im really annoyed and am going to have a little moan here!!

e-mailed kvant about two lasers, got an e-mail back with the info i wanted. so i replied confirmed i wanted to buy the two lasers and could they send me the payment details.

got an e-mail back with payment details and the total pice including shipping, then an hour later i got an e-mail saying they had sold one of the lasers we had just confimed on and only one was left!

WTF!!!!!!!

how can you confirm to someone its theres, send them a total price and payment details then sell it to someone else!!!

bunch of idiots!!

they have really annoyed me and i wont be buying anything from them now.
    That doesn't sound very professional, but I'm not even getting replies from them! I inquired about two lasers. Probably gone by now.

very unprofessional, they have really put my back up.
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat