Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 313738394041

Thread: Laserworld

Thanks dsli_jon! I thought so. I own 2 little lasers by X-Laser and Chauvet now. No plans for anything illegal! lol....
    So dern expensive even to get into a decent 2w RGB system. Really love some of the videos by swamidog. I want to do that fluid abstract stuff at my HS dances. I like the ethernet dongle and would like to try the LSX software.

I've been on here reading off and on for over a year now. I'd love to build my own machine from parts but I don't think I'm up for it. Too complicated for me. I'm better off just being a DJ and laying low for now. Plus I have 4 kids at home to feed and a laser build isn't what I need although the parts seem really inexpensive. But I'm also not up for doing all the variance work. X-Laser makes that part easy. I don't think it covers me as an operator on home made machines or any other machine for that matter.

Thanks again.
    JF Productions
    "Kansas City's Sound Solution"
    kcdj.pro
    www.facebook.com/kcdj.pro

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Laserworld, similar to Kvant is just simply one of those companies where my questions tend to swirl. There is a lot of contradiction in "practice" versus "prose".... With professionals and hobbyists alike. It's a lot of "say one thing and do another".

I know of professional, well respected, "high on the radar" companies and individuals, based in the US who regularly and publicly using gear from both companies.

There always seems to be rumours of what is and what is not "legal", pending, or otherwise making it's way through the system. This model yes, that model no. On the second Tuesday of the month when there is a full moon and the projector is hung upside down and you're in the southeastern quadrant of the country. That sort of thing. I fully understand how someone new would find it both frustrating and confusing. I'm not entirely "new" but, hell... even I still keep coming up with questions.

I've had my experiences and, I just know I won't be suckered into anything else from Laserworld..... maybe.

Thanks Bradfo69

My dreams of an RGB 2W....ahh.....
    JF Productions
    "Kansas City's Sound Solution"
    kcdj.pro
    www.facebook.com/kcdj.pro

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Talk with Marc at CT Lasers. There is always the possibility of something turning up or, a customer upgrading and selling something older of quality. Or, we may very well be able to work with you over time as budget allows. Start off with a basic green for example with the intent of adding the other colors as budget allows.

??? hey JL - why did ya delete yer post, that was pure-gold, mang!
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...