Quote Originally Posted by greeklaserist View Post
the sp30k is made by spacelas
Are you *certain* that they actually build their own scanners? Because I'm pretty sure they don't...
with scanpro 30k it is a different make i think it is dragon tiger or something!!!
Wrong! Dragon Tiger is a totally different company, and their scanner amps look nothing like the ScanPro 30 amps. Trust me on this, as I've had BOTH AMPS in my hands at the same time.

I currently run a set of ScanPro50's in my projector, but I've reviewed the ScanPro30's and ScanPro40's, and I also own a set of DT-40's *and* a set of the spb30's. (They're sitting on a shelf at the moment, which should tell you all you need to know about the difference in quality.)

If you had ever actually seen the ScanPro amps side-by-side with the DT-40 amps, you'd never mistake one for the other.
be carefull. spacelas has really good quality products and very good prices i reccoment them totally their after sales support is just perfect!!!
Be careful? Why? I find it very interesting that you should say this, as you're the first person I've seen that had anything to say about the sales and support at Spacelas - good or bad. Do you work for them? Or are any of the other Spacelas representatives members here on PhotonLexicon?

As for advising people to "be careful" with regard to the ScanPro30's, that is completely uncalled for. They are good, solid scanners. Furthermore, Dave and Aijii are the distributors for the ScanPro scanners, and they have an *awesome* reputation here on PhotonLexicon.

They've been members for years, and their store, LaserShowParts.com, has donated lots of free gifts to support our Laser Enthusiast Meetings here in the US. They offer full warranties after the sale, along with technical support for all their products.

I've personally had *excellent* customer support from them, and if you search through the forums you'll see that lots of other members here have had similar results with them.

So why do people need to be careful?

Adam