Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Kvant 1W Spectrum RGB projector

Thats why i listened to you Mccarot and bought the scanfail. I,m anxious to build my new 1,2 watt rgb that has all the safetyfeatures like scanfail, emergencystop and a reset when power is lost and back from the grid. Hopefully within two months i can show the first beamshots from my second projector including FB3!!!
    Oja and i spend only half of a kvant.

Default Kvant Purchase USA

That laser looks amazing. However, I'm having a hard time figuring out how to purchase a Kvant Laser in the US.

The Kvant website I've found doesn't have a shopping option, and I can't seem to find any stateside distributors.

So, how does one in the USA purchase a Kvant Laser System?

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by LightMaster01 View Post
    That laser looks amazing. However, I'm having a hard time figuring out how to purchase a Kvant Laser in the US.

The Kvant website I've found doesn't have a shopping option, and I can't seem to find any stateside distributors.

So, how does one in the USA purchase a Kvant Laser System?
    I contacted Dusan, a sales manager via email.

"Sales manager
    contact person: Dušan Navara
    mail: navara "at" kvant "dot" sk
    +421 918 632 028"

http://www.lasershow.sk/contact

Thumbs up comentar y saludar

congratulations,
    MI COLECCION LASER

-532nm - >650mw
    -658nm - >900mw
    -473nm - >140mw
    -445nm - >1000mw
    -405nm - >140mw

pangolin Quickshow

laser meccla RGB 3W 50k

MI CANAL -- http://www.youtube.com/user/NEEXMOO --

MI WEB -- http://www.forolinternasled.com --

Default CT. Lasers- KVANT

There is a USA dealer for KVANT now also!

and, its already in the works for the certification of the systems here with the CDRH.

Contact me if you have any questions.

-Marc
    http://www.laserist.org/images/ildalogos/ILDA-logo_colored-beams_Corporate_150w.jpg

ILDA- U.S. Laser Regulatory Committee

Authorized Dealer for:

• Pangolin Laser Software and Hardware
    • KVANT Laser Modules & Laser Systems
    • X-Laser USA
    • CNI Lasers
    • Cambridge Technology & Eye Magic Professional Scanning Systems

FDA/CDRH Certified Professional LuminanceRGB Laser Light Show Systems

Thumbs up Happy owner of Spectrum 1.6W RGB

Still a bit paralyzed in a silent astonishment, i must hereby proudly proclaim myself a happy owner of Kvant Spectrum 1.6W RGB. I can't find words just now to describe the box and don't have proper camera to take some beamshots but i must agree with original poster in everything (even the safety key in initial ON position lol ) You get the projector which is very small... maybe even tiny... compared to its capabilities and it's quite heavy. I must say even heavier than the RGY which is twice or triple the size. All is packed in a flightcase (i got even smaller than OP) where you have the manual, packing list, spare fuses for galvos, 25m ILDA cable which is really thin and light compared to the one i have, a power cable and the attached security keys.
    One thing that is rather obvious is the blueish color overkill because of the composition of the diodes (1000mW 445 vs 300mW 532 and 300mW 640) but it's not even desirable to run all the diodes at full capacity so i'll tune them down a bit and mix up for a nice white with the help of Chroma. I ran a few beamshows at about 50% intensity and still it was bright as sun. At least compared to my previous RGY 290mW i feel a strong respect in front of this machine and its beams. 2W version has better mixing but is a bit more expensive, so with CT scanners which i wanted really bad it has gone out of my budget roof.
    The scanners are nicely tuned at first glance, on weekend i'll try with some test frames but the shapes are really nice cut and sharp. And the mirrors are so tiny it's cute! They have some function that the galvos slow down if they're pushing the limits so sometimes it looks a bit odd as if the frames per second went down or so. It's hard to describe, maybe i'll have a chance to post some videos.
    First overall rating: even though it's not a cheap piece of hardware, you get the value you pay for in every aspect. Big UP for Kvant and Pelosh.

Some pictures, running at about 50% of R/G and about 30% B intensity to mix for a relatively white...

Last edited by dzodzo; 02-05-2011 at 12:47. Reason: must learn to insert images...

Lovely pics.

Just wondering on your mix though, if you're running 50% R/G and 30% B, couldn't you get the same mix from 100% R/G and 60% B?

Seems a shame to waste so much power.

I can try that in some larger event but on full intensity it's just too bright in the small space kitchen offers and the reflections from white walls just make the room too bright then. You can see even with half power the rest of kitchen

I agree these are really cute case, I ordered one for a client and was astonished on the small size and nice construction

Just to explain, the ILDA cable is so light because it has only 14 wires instead of 25... The connectors are massive and solid though