Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29

Thread: Best Beam Show - Ever!!

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    799

    Default

    After watching this I feel a sudden, uncontrollable, urge to put my projector back together...

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Connecticut, USA
    Posts
    2,478

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tocket View Post
    After watching this I feel a sudden, uncontrollable, urge to put my projector back together...

    lol-

    i did the same thing. well, started cleaning mine up. lol. then i realized its sunday, its GORGEOUS outside, im BEAT, im lasered out right now and i just want a nice gin and tonic and a cigar on my front porch!

    i have watched that show 4 times already. fu*kin beautiful!

    -Marc
    http://www.laserist.org/images/ildalogos/ILDA-logo_colored-beams_Corporate_150w.jpg

    ILDA- U.S. Laser Regulatory Committee

    Authorized Dealer for:

    • Pangolin Laser Software and Hardware
    • KVANT Laser Modules & Laser Systems
    • X-Laser USA
    • CNI Lasers
    • Cambridge Technology & Eye Magic Professional Scanning Systems

    FDA/CDRH Certified Professional LuminanceRGB Laser Light Show Systems


  3. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Southport, UK
    Posts
    2,746

    Default

    I have 4 other displays by Ministry on my hard drive but I'm having trouble connecting to the FTP.

    They are truly amazing displays.
    http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3985/laser.gif

    Doc's website

    The Health and Safety Act 1971

    Recklessly interfering with Darwin’s natural selection process, thereby extending the life cycle of dim-witted ignorami; thus perpetuating and magnifying the danger to us all, by enabling them to breed and walk amongst us, our children and loved ones.





  4. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    1,131

    Default

    Does any of this have to do with Ministry of sound?

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Southport, UK
    Posts
    2,746

    Default

    No, it's Ministry Laser from the Czeck Republic http://www.ministry.sk/
    http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3985/laser.gif

    Doc's website

    The Health and Safety Act 1971

    Recklessly interfering with Darwin’s natural selection process, thereby extending the life cycle of dim-witted ignorami; thus perpetuating and magnifying the danger to us all, by enabling them to breed and walk amongst us, our children and loved ones.





  6. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Under a rock in Cambridge UK
    Posts
    1,353

    Default

    I believe they are in Slovakia... Nothing to do with Ministry of Sound as far as I know..

    Removed Website link my AV is detecting threats from it...

    Mark

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    5,704

    Default

    Yeah its Ministry Slovakia.

    They also have a nightclub as well as doing laser shows. They done them for many big names including Tiesto, Ferry Corsten, Seiko and many other big companies.

    You're right Insanity, it appears hacked at the moment. My AV detects a Trojan when the web site loads.

    I have a Tiesto video and possibly another corporate one.

    I'll Upload them into a 2nd thread.

    EDIT: I have 3 more videos, Ferry Corsten, Tiesto and another intense Corporate audience scanned show with hologram.
    Last edited by White-Light; 04-05-2009 at 14:06.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    2,849

    Default

    I just get a green screen when I try to play it
    I thought I had every codec under the sun installed on my laptop. VLC kicks up an error when it loads
    Perhaps a corrupt download, I'll try again...

    Dan

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Southport, UK
    Posts
    2,746

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danielbriggs View Post
    I just get a green screen when I try to play it
    I thought I had every codec under the sun installed on my laptop. VLC kicks up an error when it loads
    Perhaps a corrupt download, I'll try again...

    Dan
    I have this video on the video page of my website (if you need a quick fix). You'll probably have to pause it for a minute or so to let it buffer, as it's high bitrate. http://www.docdarley.com/videos.html
    http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3985/laser.gif

    Doc's website

    The Health and Safety Act 1971

    Recklessly interfering with Darwin’s natural selection process, thereby extending the life cycle of dim-witted ignorami; thus perpetuating and magnifying the danger to us all, by enabling them to breed and walk amongst us, our children and loved ones.





  10. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    5,704

    Default

    Daniel it should play for you its Windows Media 9 encoded. You won't stream it though at this quality as its 2,500 kbs - DVD quality.

    If Doc has a stream able version, you could give it a go.

    The exact codec data:

    Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile

    Windows Media Audio 9.1
    128 kbps, 48 kHz, stereo (A/V) 1-pass CBR

    You can also get a codec package from Microsoft here: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •