Thread: Modulaser Laser Synth

Default Modulaser Laser Synth

Hello everyone , I am new here . I was wondering if anyone has experience with https://modulaser.app ?
    Thank you in advance.

Hey there! What a coincidence haha, I've just made a thread at https://www.photonlexicon.com/forums...ar-laser-synth
    We've only launched this a few days ago, so not that many people have tried it out yet

Always happy to answer any questions!

Rutger from Modulaser

Quote Originally Posted by rutger View Post
    Hey there! What a coincidence haha, I've just made a thread at https://www.photonlexicon.com/forums...ar-laser-synth
    We've only launched this a few days ago, so not that many people have tried it out yet

Always happy to answer any questions!

Rutger from Modulaser
    Hey , as far as I understand you can only hook up the pro version to a laser doc .
    So the standard version is for vying with video projectors?
    Haven't seen anything about syphon on your site . Do you have any plan to integrate your app with syphon ?
    What kind of scanners have you tested with the app ?

Quote Originally Posted by hulricher View Post
    Hey , as far as I understand you can only hook up the pro version to a laser doc .
    So the standard version is for vying with video projectors?
    Yes, exactly!
    With standard you can output the simulator as a separate window, so you can use it with video projectors indeed. Standard is for people who just want to make crazy figures with the software, without really using it for projection.
    With Pro you get all of that plus access to ILDA-file recording and DAC output.

Haven't seen anything about syphon on your site . Do you have any plan to integrate your app with syphon ?
    Syphon support is not implemented yet. However, we got multiple requests for this already, so it's on our wishlist! I have to say I can't make any promises about this yet. We have to do some more research. When we manage to add it, it will probably be a Pro feature.

What kind of scanners have you tested with the app ?
    We've tested it with lots of projectors. When it works on the DAC it should work on the projector. If you already have one of the supported DACs I recommend download the trial first: it has full DAC out support for you to try it on your hardware before you buy it

Thank you , definitely I will try first .