Thread: Has Laserworld Redeemed Themselves

Default Has Laserworld Redeemed Themselves

Thinkn bout picken up a laserworld projecter are they up to spec as of late or is the underpowering/true power vs advertised power still an issue...

Any info is greatly appreciated

Aloha All

I'm thinking the resounding silence is the all answer you need. You may have luck dealing with an agent in your country where you have some one to hammer on directly if the unit is not on spec. I know there price list direct is a lot higher than the ones listed in EBAY and this MAY allow for a better quality build. It seems to me that the majority of EBAY units were refurb units being sold as new.

At the end of the day it would be a punt on your behalf. It is my hard won experience that as the end of the day you get what you pay for. You can save a considerable amount doing a self build but it takes a little bit of brass to do one of these if you have no experience working on lasers from scratch.

I hope this helps out.

Quote Originally Posted by Corporall Clegg View Post
    Thinkn bout picken up a laserworld projecter are they up to spec as of late or is the underpowering/true power vs advertised power still an issue...

Aloha All
    *insert a swarm, an infestation if you will, a flock of a sort...of crickets*
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt & selling it in a garage sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Corporall Clegg View Post

Aloha All
    I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole after what I've read on that other thread... you know the one

Cool

I most certainly would *not* buy anything from LaserWorld. Based on both the feedback from other customers here and the public replies from the company representative, I consider them to be incompetent at best, and outright scammers at worst.

For sure they have not redeemed themselves in any way. (Seriously - did you read their latest reply in the LaserWorld thread? No way I'm trusting them with my money after reading that!)

Bottom line: Stay away from LaserWorld products at all costs.

Adam