Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Very Plesant Trade with smogthemog

It is truly turning out to be showing that Ben isn't as good a person as he makes out to be.
    I am sure he will pipe up soon with some measly excuse to try and make it sound like its your fault and NOT his.

I warn EVERYONE that reads this NOT to deal with him unless he sends the goods to you first.You have been warned!
    Last edited by smogthemog; 07-28-2009 at 10:03.
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

Im pretty sure Laser ben OWNs the laser forum linked in his signature as CLICKY........ its called spectraforum .

About 7 hours ago someone put a post on their ( his own forum LOL ) about being scammed out of a 55mW wicked laser by him ...wonder how long it will last before he pulls the post

http://www.spectraforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2197

Yet another happy Laser Ben Customer !

Shame , young enthusiastic guys reputation being left in tatters ...more than likely through stupitity and being very busy than outright fraud .... but they never learn ! Your only as good as your last sale !

PAUL
    In the beginning there was none. Then came the light - #1 UKLEM - 2007
    BUY UK LEGAL LASER POINTER :: NEW - Blue 460nm Laser Pointers

That is over a year old, both of us figured out that the package was lost by USPS on his way to me and we decided to split the cost of the laser. He walked off happy.
    CLICKY!!!

Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
    Admin: (To quit being a bitch)

That's your side of the story Ben - But - people just DON'T believe what you say any more and for good reason!

--------------

To date you have paid me $348.00 of the $450.00 so you still have a further $102.00 to pay. I don't know where you got $73.00 from? In fact, If i took all the Paypal charges into account then you would owe me considerably more but we made no arrangement on those so I will concede and pay them myself.

$173.00 on the 28/05/09
    $75.00 on the 11/06/09
    $100.00 on the 24/07/09

Any payments you made prior to this where Payment for the OPSL and shipping.

Please pay the remainder of $102.00 ASAP
    Thanks
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

Yes, You are right Jim, I think I was thinking of $73 because of the first payment for some reason. I will pay it as soon as I can.
    CLICKY!!!

Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
    Admin: (To quit being a bitch)

Quote Originally Posted by Laser Ben View Post
    That is over a year old, both of us figured out that the package was lost by USPS on his way to me and we decided to split the cost of the laser. He walked off happy.
    The last post

A picture of the infamous Ben is on this page if anyone is interested
    http://www.mvrt.com/2008/team/members/members1.php

Ben Steigerwald
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

So when do I get my money back?

Its too bad this deal didnt work out. I need a decent scope at work and I was thinking about buying that 4-channel scope Ben had for sale. My boss was ok with it, but I never followed through.

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Quote Originally Posted by jrz126 View Post
    ... My boss was ok with it, but I never followed through.

Methinks you are not English .........

I saw that too and thought....... I will leave that one for Richard
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!