Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Very Plesant Trade with smogthemog

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Laser Ben View Post
    I have never scammed someone or stolen their money.
    This may be true Ben, but it's not the whole story. We have evidence in the replies above of SEVERAL trades where the item you were supposed to ship had "problems" being delivered, and in more than one case you had NO INSURANCE on the package.

Now, a normal person will only make that mistake once. The first time they get screwed because they didn't insure a package that was lost and then ended up paying for a replacement out of their pocket is usually the last time they forget to insure a package.

The fact that you have not yet learned from your past mistakes is very troubling. It means that you are either recklessly irresponsible when it comes to these deals, or your are an outright scam artist that keeps getting caught in the act. Either way, it also means that some of your customers have had to jump through some serious hoops to get their items, and that is unacceptable.

And to make things worse, instead of being contrite and admitting your failures, apologizing, and working harder at communicating with your customers to put them at ease, you ignore them and the problems except when you post here trying to argue that you have done nothing wrong... That's absolutely the wrong thing to do. (But it's par for the course when dealing with a scam artist.) Now do you see why people are beginning to question your integrity?

I told you before that your reputation was at stake here. LaserMan532 said it best: "it takes years to gain a reputation, and only seconds to loose it" (Which, I believe, is taken from the book "7 Habits of Highly Effective People"... a book which you might want to read some day.)
    I have no problem working out issues with people.
    There are three people above who disagree with this statement. More to the point, if you did your job right as the seller, there wouldn't *be* any issues to work out in the first place. "Fixing things" after a deal has gone sour doesn't absolve you of the mistakes you made which caused the deal to sour in the first place.

I know you are capable of doing the right thing Ben, because I received the oscilloscope I purchased from you in less than 6 days, and it was packaged well and appeared to survive the trip just fine. (I haven't powered it up yet - been too busy - but I'm sure it's fine.) Still, I didn't see any insurance form on the box, so that was a risk you took. For the want of a couple extra dollars in shipping charges it's just not worth it to skimp on things like tracking and insurance. Ever.

Adam

seven habits of highly effective people by Steven Covey - should be REQUIRED reading before anybody sells anything or does any business at all.

I also brought up one of the habbits with the Lasernerd / Bridge debachle which is "Think win / win or no deal"

my .02
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt & selling it in a garage sale.

BEN - Can I AGAIN, press you for payment of the balance of $102 please.
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I recieved my scope a couple days ago.

I too got half the remaining payment off of Ben this morning.

Are things looking up?
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

Jim,

I will try and get the rest to you very very soon.
    CLICKY!!!

Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
    Admin: (To quit being a bitch)

"As for Lasermad, the reason I never made a big deal about it was because I received the envelope back with the money, it was rejected by customs. I never asked you to ship the scanners before you got the money, I never said you had recieved the money, I never claimed that it was delivered. I did not try and rip you off, I didn't have paypal then and I did the next best thing for me at the time. I am sorry it didn't work out, but again, it's not ripping you off as you claim... "

Ben you have REALLY pised me off accusing ME of "accusing you of ripping you off" ... i think i gave you the benefit of the doubt ..i said i was left with a feeling of disdain after coming in contact with you ..i chose my words careful and described how i felt ... at the time i saw a young intelligent guy as far as i was concerned lie thru his teeth which i felt sad cos as proven in life these things come back to bite yer arse at some point.... but i didnt say that ...anyways i aint gonna prattle anymore ..it pretty clear you have a long long history of "postal" problems , from what i have read you use the same old same old lies over and over and this time i will tell you directly how i feel ... as far as i can see from what i have read around the place your a snake , a low bellied fraud , your no longer a young guy making mistakes , you an adult who is choosing to hassle inconvience and rip people off ..you dont have respect for the people your trading with that comes through clearly and your not bing a man standing up for your errors just a propogator of more lies and frauds. Im entitled to my opinion and i will have it ....... and just to double , double confirm what a low bellied snake of a liar you are think about this ... Whats the heading of this thread , was it true in any way and who started the thread.

This thread started by Laser ben ....... heading
    "Very Plesant Trade with smogthemog"

Now its pretty clear from some of the pms , and the mentions of some tough language back and forth that this was never EVER a pleasent trade so what were you trying to do LIE about that too ..hoping to smooth smogs ego so he would not tell the truth about you ...once again trying to lie things into your favour

I have came to a conclusion having read about you around the place and watched your reactions in this thread ..and theres only one conclusion possible .. your a low bellied liar of snake who knows no boundries to your lies I now strongly recommend that you dont trade at all with laser bens as his history of lies and mistruths prove him not to be of reputable charachter.
    In the beginning there was none. Then came the light - #1 UKLEM - 2007
    BUY UK LEGAL LASER POINTER :: NEW - Blue 460nm Laser Pointers