Results 1 to 1 of 1

Thread: Audio dac setup aid

  1. #1
    mixedgas's Avatar
    mixedgas is offline Creaky Old Award Winning Bastard Technologist
    Infinitus Excellentia Ion Laser Dominatus
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    A lab with some dripping water on the floor.
    Posts
    10,108

    Default

    I've been told I should not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for I am crunchy and go well with ketchsup.

    I've been contacted by the sound card dac community, and they had a good point. My design would not immediately result in standardized signal levels other then the zeros, and I have decided to pull it as posted, in hindsight, You would still have to touch it up with a voltmeter, to get to a full 5-0-5 and max performance , so whats the point.

    It will reappear some day as a analog audio oscilloscope, something like zoofscope , but done in hardware

    Steve
    Last edited by mixedgas; 04-25-2009 at 08:05. Reason: THE MIBs got to me.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •