Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Georgia LEM's

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Native Floridian
    Posts
    3,145

    Default Georgia LEM's

    Damn, all I can say it a huge thanks to trwalters001 and Spec, you guys are awesome. Spend Sunday a few hours sunday at trwalters001's place, what a cool freakin dude! And monday night downing Nirgori with Spec, probably made a huge ass outta myself since he was sorta the designated driver and I'm not really sure how many bottle's of nigori I went through.... You guys are awesome, thank for making my trip to altanta fantastic! I hope all of this make since, especially since I still can't see straight. damn I hope I don't have a hang over tomorrow, will make my class very long....

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    7,067

    Default

    I do hope someone took some pictures...
    Love, peace, and grease,

    allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Native Floridian
    Posts
    3,145

    Default

    LOL. of course, befoe i knew ir, spec has a camerA AND threatened to post pics, how dare he! i wish i had pics of some of the things trwalters showed, he is the man! His freakin basement is bigger than my house!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Canton, GA USA
    Posts
    384

    Default

    What did you want a picture of???

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •