Thread: Scan Size In Winamp AVS Plugin...

Default Scan Size In Winamp AVS Plugin...

Hey everyone!
    For some reason, My scan size always reverts back to 100% When running the AVS plugin in Winamp. I was also having a problem using hotkeys but I uninstalled Winamp and reinstalled the latest version ant this seemed to solve that problem.

Still, My scan angle is set at (and loads at) 20% in LD2000. But when I open the plugin it's 100%.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks!
    Adam

I am going to say projection zone but this is a total guess. This does not happen to me; I can set my main settings and minimize LD and open Winamp and it will be that size. Close LD and winamp; open winamp and it will be the default size saved in the .ini file.

Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

Quote Originally Posted by allthatwhichis View Post
    I am going to say projection zone but this is a total guess. This does not happen to me; I can set my main settings and minimize LD and open Winamp and it will be that size. Close LD and winamp; open winamp and it will be the default size saved in the .ini file.

I thought it was a projection zone issue as well but it's not. I did however find a "solve". If I leave LD2000 open and then run the plugin, It works just fine. I think it may be Vista that's messing it up.

Anyone else running vista and experiencing this issue?

Okay, size issue is "solved" for now. Now the hotkeys aren't working,,, again. I have F1 and F2 assigned somehow but It won't let me assign any more. Wether I do it through the Hotkey screen or control+key, and yes, I am clicking on the visual window and it says "hotkey assigned". When I try to use the key it just says "F3 Load Error". Is this vista or is it just me?

Also, I have the linein plugin. It works but well, like a second later. The beat just comes in too late. Any suggestions?

Any chance you can try it on an XP machine and see if the problems go away? If so, then ditch Vista...

Adam

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    Any chance you can try it on an XP machine and see if the problems go away? If so, then ditch Vista...

Adam
    That did it! Vista is a love hate relationship. Everything works just fine in XP.
    Thanks Again!
    Adam