Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: My Youtube Vids

  1. #1
    soforene's Avatar
    soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    2,941

    Thumbs up My Youtube Vids

    I've upped a couple of vids to youtube of "Little Stan" in action.
    For some reason my cheapy camera really picks up the blues.
    Sweeeeeeet !

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    1,691

    Default

    Sweet ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodies?
    Solid State Builders Group

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Southport, UK
    Posts
    2,746

    Default

    Sweet indeed, and rated acordingly.
    http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3985/laser.gif

    Doc's website

    The Health and Safety Act 1971

    Recklessly interfering with Darwin’s natural selection process, thereby extending the life cycle of dim-witted ignorami; thus perpetuating and magnifying the danger to us all, by enabling them to breed and walk amongst us, our children and loved ones.





  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    2,849

    Default

    I like!
    Nice blue colours there!

  5. #5
    soforene's Avatar
    soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    2,941

    Thumbs up

    Cheers chaps.
    Got my sweaty mitts on a couple of new shows too so I'll pop 'em up shortly.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Preston, Lancashire UK
    Posts
    1,069

    Default

    Very Nice.

    Carl

  7. #7
    soforene's Avatar
    soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    2,941

    Laser Warning

    More youtube shenanigans from me with "Melody".

    I rather like this as it has a snippet of The British Airways song coupled with some trancey dancey stuff.

    Although this is primarily a Beam Show and hence best viewed with the beams coming towards you, my camera just mushes oncoming beams so I've filmed it from on top of Little Stan.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    2,849

    Default

    V. Nice as always!
    Sounds like a MEGA sounds system going on there in the background. I bet the neighbours love you!

    By the way, the "British Airways Song" is "Adiemus" by Karl Jenkins.

    Dan

  9. #9
    soforene's Avatar
    soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    2,941

    Thumbs up

    I spent a happy evening in my garage running some shows through 3 synced projectors.
    This is something I've always wished for at the UKLEM's but it somehow never comes off.
    So I thought "Screw you guys, I'll do it myself!"

    Sound quality is a bit naff (well, it is a garage) and I had to reduce the quality of the vids to upload to Youtube (otherwise I'd still be doing the first show with the terrible upload speeds I have) but I had a good time and that's the most important thing.


    Clicky Piccy to see the shows.


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Surrey, UK.
    Posts
    234

    Default

    Thats pretty cool

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •