Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Running shows back to back with Pangolin???

Default Running shows back to back with Pangolin???

How do I do it?
    Thanks!
    Adam

Use Autoplay and when you add a show, make sure you check the "link to next show" check box... Then make a list with each show checked and when you play one it will link to the next when it is done playing.
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

Quote Originally Posted by allthatwhichis View Post
    Use Autoplay and when you add a show, make sure you check the "link to next show" check box... Then make a list with each show checked and when you play one it will link to the next when it is done playing.
    Hey Aaron!
    So this "autoplay" option is in Showtime, correct? Thanks for the info!

Quote Originally Posted by 300EVIL View Post
    Hey Aaron!
    So this "autoplay" option is in Showtime, correct? Thanks for the info!
    Hi Adam

No, the Autoplay program is a completely seperate program. You can find it in the LD2000 directory, it's called 'Auto2000'

Cheers

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    Hi Adam

No, the Autoplay program is a completely seperate program. You can find it in the LD2000 directory, it's called 'Auto2000'

Cheers

Jem
    Ah! Perfect! Thanks a lot guys!

Keep in mind it loads the shows in sequence, not simultaneously, so you may get some delays between shows when loading some with tons of frames - but it's still a cool feature!!
    RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....

Quote Originally Posted by Stuka View Post
    Keep in mind it loads the shows in sequence, not simultaneously, so you may get some delays between shows when loading some with tons of frames - but it's still a cool feature!!
    Hey Randy!
    Got it! I'm just tired if rushing to find/load a show. I can wait for the show to load up to the QM2000 but my fans are all like "Come on!" when I'm clicking all around. I can't work under pressure!
    Thanks Guys!
    Adam

Ha! I just searched for autoplay and found this thread just in the nick of time! I'm all set now-
    Thanks, Mike

Hi
    If you find Auto play a bit slow due frame loading etc you can "join" shows in Pangolin .. Its an interesting exercise which does require a little work on your part but is well supported by LD2000.

This is a handy feature if having any pauses in your show is a problem.

You can probably get the steps from the Pangolin support pages on the Pangolin website.

You do need to have a clear understanding of the relationship between frames, the timeline and the audio. I have done it several times now following the instructions and it works like a dream.
    The frame renumbering is largely automated so you don't need to go back one by one.

You are really just creating, say, three shows into one big show by doing this.

If you cant find it PM me and I will send you the Pangolin instructions.

Really good for professional shows that must run without pauses or breaks to reload.

Cheers

Ray
    NZ

Thanks Ray-
    I could see where that could come in handy. I watched about 10 beamshows linked one after the other last night with my girlfriend and there was hardly any pause between them. I suppose that's because there are so few frames when it comes to beamshows. I will have to see how it goes with graphics shows. I'm half tempted to use the SDK to make my own player just so I can customize it, but this one is 99% the way it needs to be. I am not sure if that missing 1% would be worth it or not!
    -Mike