Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: really unpleasure trade with Lasernerd

Admin...Please move this thread to Laser Pointer Forums.
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt & selling it in a garage sale.

Coldly hot linked from another site:

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Quote Originally Posted by Laserman532 View Post

At the end of the day, what has been said by private message can soon be verified by Admin if need be as he has universal account access or can grant himself the same. Deleted messages can also be recovered so I suggest everyone keeps this truthful.

There are people on here who would act as intermediaries I'm sure who aren't involved in this dispute so don't allow that to become a reason for not reversing the trade Lasernerd.

Just pick someone from on here in the US who's not involved and ask them if they'd be willing.

This drama has to stop and the easiest way to stop it is simply to reverse everything. Then you can go away in peace. Any bad feeling on here towards you will die away and both of you will have got back what you originally started with. You mention you've been threatened in real life Lasernerd. Easiest way to stop this again is reverse the trade then the reason for any animosity goes away. You can leave the board and be in peace doing whatever you choose to do away from here.

Sort it out!!

Default Shame on you !

(first of all, ignore my bad English)

When I did join this forum as one of the 5 FIRST, it was to create a NEW forum that was for SERIOUS laser people !!

And it also did became one !

And threads like THIS (and some other) was not my intention, ore spec for that matter !!
    We did create this special forum, so stupid comments could take place at other forum.

In the beginning we had simple avatars, talked nice to everyone, shared pictures, and helped each other...
    But i`m not so active in here , and maybe not so active in the "laser-hobby" either..
    As I feel this forum have gone the wrong track the last months\year...

I think that EVERY damn post here should be about laser and other Hi-tec stuff !
    Not stupid pictures in the threads and other stupid comments about how other people is idiots !!!

NOBODY are an idiot in here !!
    And if someone feel like there are some idiots in here: hold it for yourself ! others don`t care (seriously we don't) !!

Brigde and Lasernerd !!

I know you both from this forum over some time..
    And know we share the same interest.
    But THIS is the wrong way to go !!

If you did not like what you did receive, well that is just something you have to live with !

Take this situation as a lesson, and dont start a fight over it.
    Just dont do it again !

I`m sure that many other on this forum have buyed something from a friend\people.
    And when they arrive it home it was not as they did expect !

But whatever, that is life !!
    And when you dont PAY AND BUY something from a Company, you are responsible for the loss you might have!

You cant blame Vegas for loosing your money.... but you can stop gambling

really laughable to reading the below, we can't easily find the 12V(220V-12V) with such a strange plug to power on it, not we can't open the package and put the batteries in , clever man! also when I first received the meter, I just hadn't enough batteries to put in and power on the powermeter, hehe, this was used to mock the others all the time not find way to solve the problems, it is really interesting.
    You also accused me of those things too,,you said meter not good no stand cannot put batteries in ! idiot
    Did you remove the protective film from the face,,ummm yeah that stuff pulls off! idiot
    I sent you the complete PDF manual!

So knowbody has an issue with the fraud he has committed to his country?
    And the fraud he wanted me to do?

and yes we are trying to find a middle person!!

Bridge,,you are way too full of yourself,I had to cancel going to the LEM for personal reasons,I am sure you all think I was hiding to not show the blue laser.

And send stuff to YOUR distributer that is funny LOL!!
    no problems, you thought our distributor is not the best choose to as Neutral, please choose one you most trust, Admin, Spec, anyone is ok.
    Just pick someone from on here in the US who's not involved and ask them if they'd be willing.

This drama has to stop and the easiest way to stop it is simply to reverse everything. Then you can go away in peace. Any bad feeling on here towards you will die away and both of you will have got back what you originally started with. You mention you've been threatened in real life Lasernerd. Easiest way to stop this again is reverse the trade then the reason for any animosity goes away. You can leave the board and be in peace doing whatever you choose to do away from here.
    yes, I am totally agree, Lasernerd,you can choose a Neutral man to change back our products, or at least change the head for us, that's all, we just not trust you, but we trust all the others here.

also thanks, liteglow, yes, we should solve it ourself if we still trust, question is we don't trust each other, also from here the primal is tell the truth and want to tell people, "when you want to trade with others, please careful", we don't want to give our great forums so many argue. sorry for give such a niceful places so many argue.

Best regards!
    Bridge
    Laser-wave can supply:
    Green 532nm, 4W, 10W, 15W
    blue 445nm, 2W, 3.5W, 6W, 10W
    blue 462nm, 2W
    Red 638nm, 500mW, 1W,2W, 4W, 5W, 6W, 8W, 10W
    All diodes, All optics, All mount, All laser base and housing for yourselves building lasers.
    Speical products, 532nm, OEM-V-SS, 4W, 98mm*46mm*48mm; OEM-H, 10W, 250mm*88mm*70mm
    www.laser-wave.com or www.laser-wave.net
    bridge@laser-wave.com or 463366312@qq.com
    We Chat: 463366312, Laserwave-Bridge

Bridge,

Could you post the serial number of the meter you have. I would like to contact my friend at Coherent and see if it is stolen. The fact that it has no calibration tag and yet is new leads me to believe that it was never sold to the public.

Ben
    CLICKY!!!

Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
    Admin: (To quit being a bitch)

got this feeling some other scam artists besides laserben here WILL be exposed

And you know who you are!!

hints will follow
    Last edited by Lasernerd; 05-17-2009 at 23:16.

I hadn't seen any series No on the Labmaster Top, only see the series No on the head.
    the head series No is " 0048F98"
    pictures including.
    best regards!
    Bridge
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SDC12400.JPG  

SDC12401.JPG  

SDC12402.JPG  

SDC12403.JPG  

SDC12404.JPG  

Laser-wave can supply:
    Green 532nm, 4W, 10W, 15W
    blue 445nm, 2W, 3.5W, 6W, 10W
    blue 462nm, 2W
    Red 638nm, 500mW, 1W,2W, 4W, 5W, 6W, 8W, 10W
    All diodes, All optics, All mount, All laser base and housing for yourselves building lasers.
    Speical products, 532nm, OEM-V-SS, 4W, 98mm*46mm*48mm; OEM-H, 10W, 250mm*88mm*70mm
    www.laser-wave.com or www.laser-wave.net
    bridge@laser-wave.com or 463366312@qq.com
    We Chat: 463366312, Laserwave-Bridge

Quote Originally Posted by Laserman532 View Post
    Hey Pat...
    like a prisoner exchange... and LPF will send over some of their
    moronic Threads...

Jerry
    See the LaserBee II and all other LaserBee LPM products here....
    All LaserBee Laser Power Meter Products

New 3.2Watt RS232/USB LaserBee II LPM REVIEW

Always in stock and ready to ship....
    Subsidary:-Pharma Electronic Solutions