Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

Thread: really unpleasure trade with Lasernerd

Quote Originally Posted by Lasernerd View Post

got this feeling some other scam artists besides laserben here WILL be exposed

And you know who you are!!

hints will follow
    Really now, threats...

Please tell me exactly where you are getting this serial number as I don't see one on the meter where it should be...
    CLICKY!!!

Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
    Admin: (To quit being a bitch)

ask Jenny 8675309

Hey Bridge explain about this customs fraud,,,

There are a few that would like to hear about this

Enough with the DAMN customs fraud! WHO CARES ABOUT IT! You did it to when you shipped the power meter to him, he did it shipping the laser to you. NO ONE CARES!
    CLICKY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lasersbee View Post
    Hey Pat...
    like a prisoner exchange... and LPF will send over some of their
    moronic Threads...

Jerry
    Admin at PL does not have the bandwidth
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt & selling it in a garage sale.

Ok this laser_erd { insert letter of choice} has continuously made worthless posts, consuming valuable space and bandwidth that could be used for a more educational / informative approach to the basic topic of the forum. It would be a great favor to all who are tired of reading through the vagueness of your pointless ramblings of trying to save face with your personal business. As it were, I think you have left no doubt about yourself and how you are ready to treat others. So do us a favor slither back under the rock pile from whence you cometh.

On the lighter side...2 watts of pump power yielded just over 60mw of 473nm at a temp of 14.8 deg C. Accidental trimmer setting....who would have thought. The LBO has been stabilized now and is producing near 116mw. Pondering if the temperature curve can be more efficient somewhere in the cooler regions...possibly more stable.
    You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich

Quote Originally Posted by MechEng3 View Post
    On the lighter side...2 watts of pump power yielded just over 60mw of 473nm at a temp of 14.8 deg C. Accidental trimmer setting....who would have thought. The LBO has been stabilized now and is producing near 116mw. Pondering if the temperature curve can be more efficient somewhere in the cooler regions...possibly more stable.

Kick Ass!!!

But....

Move the "good job Mech", description and associated discussion of said good job out of this craphole of a thread .

Very Nice! I can't wait to see pictures! Is that output power normal or do you think you can get more from the same pump?
    CLICKY!!!

Ok this laser_erd { insert letter of choice} has continuously made worthless posts, consuming valuable space and bandwidth that could be used for a more educational / informative approach to the basic topic of the forum. It would be a great favor to all who are tired of reading through the vagueness of your pointless ramblings of trying to save face with your personal business. As it were, I think you have left no doubt about yourself and how you are ready to treat others. So do us a favor slither back under the rock pile from whence you cometh.

ahh hit a nerve did I!

good job Mech !

It's amazing what can be done with a very good pump spot. The right size for the mode volume of the crystal is more aptly correct here. More pump power could just be wasted and absorbed as heat from this point. It is set at 2.6 amps of current...making 2.28 watts of 808. I may have gotten a very happy set of new crystals...opened them up saturday evening. But I will try and see what can be had out of these. Copper xtal mounts are the way to go.

Hit a nerve? A: No

I will just continue as per the norm.....tinkering with lasers, breaking a few things now and then....may be more of time spent working on them than reading about them though. Not much to read about lasers 'round here lately.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PANA0054.JPG  

You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich