Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Thread: really unpleasure trade with Lasernerd

Hi Bridge,
    Lasernerd and I have had good communication so far, he will ship today or Monday I expect.
    As you can see, the sensor surface looks clean in this photo, you will receive more photos and testing report from me when it arrives. I have just re-calibrated my Scientech meter for measurement comparison.
    Lasernerd, feel free to post or email when it has been sent.
    thank you all.

has beed delivered

Hello Lasernerd and Bridge,

I have picked up the package, and everything appears to be in order. The parts were well padded and individually wrapped. Included is the sensor Coherent PowerMax Model PM10, a stand, and the FieldMax TOP meter. Sensor surface is as shown in Lasernerd's photo. The meter appears to accept a common 12V co-axial power connector and also can be powered by common AA batteries, so testing won't be a problem. Initial power-up went fine and testing will take place later tonight.

I would be careful. Most of the coherent products have a center grounded connector for the power. I found that out the hard way. Please check into this before you just plug something in.
    CLICKY!!!

Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
    Admin: (To quit being a bitch)

Quote Originally Posted by Laser Ben View Post
    I would be careful. Most of the coherent products have a center grounded connector for the power. I found that out the hard way. Please check into this before you just plug something in.
    Thanks for the warning. In this case, the power input polarity is marked right on the unit 12V, 1.25A max draw, tip positive. But I'm using batteries

Ah okay, good deal!
    CLICKY!!!

Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
    Admin: (To quit being a bitch)

Ok, tests are in I used 650nm and 405nm to cover the wavelength range with available direct-injections diodes for power output stability for comparison. For the FieldMax, the proper wavelength was entered in the meter and the device read the calibration offset from the chip in the sensor connector for fine tuning. The test wavelengths were not extreme to the broadband sensor coating so for these tests the tuning offset was minimal.

658nm:
    Scientech 1: 220
    Scientech 2: 215
    FieldMax: 215

650nm:
    Scientech 1: 57.2
    Scientech 2: 55.5
    FieldMax: 55.4

405nm:
    Scientech 1: 59.7
    Scientech 2: 58.4
    FieldMax: 58.5

The fieldmax sensor was factory calibrated in 2006, the measurements appear to be right on. If anything the Scientech 1 is probably reading a little high, but all measurements agreed with error under 3.5%.

In the pics you will see some tape residue on the head, the tape was used to protect the sensor surface during shipping. The residue can be cleaned off with a little solvent.

The stand is a thorlabs branded item, appears to take a standard 1/2" dia. mount that will thread into the head. Bridge if you need one I can go down to our local surplus and look for one for you.

So, those are the results, what do you think bridge, time to complete the exchange?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kit.jpg  

back.jpg  

front1.jpg  

front2.jpg  

Thank you Dr.Lava!

thanks for informations and did compare test for us, Mr Drlava.
    Bridge if you need one I can go down to our local surplus and look for one for you.
    if you 'd like, that will be great thanks here.
    if not, we also can do it here, thanks.
    ok, we believe you, Drlava, I believe this one is better than before unit, .
    now let do second step.
    Best regards!
    Bridge
    Laser-wave can supply:
    Green 532nm, 4W, 10W, 15W
    blue 445nm, 2W, 3.5W, 6W, 10W
    blue 462nm, 2W
    Red 638nm, 500mW, 1W,2W, 4W, 5W, 6W, 8W, 10W
    All diodes, All optics, All mount, All laser base and housing for yourselves building lasers.
    Speical products, 532nm, OEM-V-SS, 4W, 98mm*46mm*48mm; OEM-H, 10W, 250mm*88mm*70mm
    www.laser-wave.com or www.laser-wave.net
    bridge@laser-wave.com or 463366312@qq.com
    We Chat: 463366312, Laserwave-Bridge

Hello, tracking indicates the replacement head was delivered to Bridge on the 25th.