Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: really unpleasure trade with Lasernerd

I am lurking on this one but Bridge stated in his first post he was not going to reply here in the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by bridge View Post
    ...from Bridge's view, we just want to tell people truth and we don't like and had time dispute with someone, so I only put this threads,I won't reply this threads, if the man want to do something, please write with factual evidence, I am sure, all of you from the email between us will know the truth and gain yourself conclusion exactly, truth is always truth, no need more word...
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

Cool

Seems rather unfair to post 3 pages worth of e-mails and then say that it's not open for discussion anymore, doesn't it?

I mean, if you're going to drag your dirty laundry into the open for everyone to see, then isn't it wholly inappropriate to just walk away from it when a solution is offered? Why bring it into the open in the first place then?

Adam

I personally do not think that it is wrong to say that he does not want to talk about the issue. Additionally, the fact that Mark only offered to send a new head if Bridge sent back the old one first was bad. Also, what the hell is a "matched set" the meter and the head are completely different. You buy them separate and they have nothing to do with an individual set.
    CLICKY!!!

Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
    Admin: (To quit being a bitch)

Additionally, can this thread be moved to the Seller Review forum?
    CLICKY!!!

Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
    Admin: (To quit being a bitch)

Quote Originally Posted by Laser Ben View Post
    I personally do not think that it is wrong to say that he does not want to talk about the issue.
    Well, if a person wishes to air an issue in the court of public opinion, they really need to be willing to discuss it. Otherwise why post it? Just to hurl insults? Defame their character? That's not cool.

I know that if I made a public claim that someone ripped me off and then that someone decided to make good on the deal, I'd damn sure be talking about it. To do anything else would be unreasonable. (As in, why would I bitch about it in the first place if I didn't want a solution!)

You're not actually suggesting that Bridge has the right to remain ripped off, rather than getting what he deserves, are you?
    the fact that Mark only offered to send a new head if Bridge sent back the old one first was bad.
    Uh.. If I buy a laser from you, and I claim that it's dead on arrival, are you going to send me a replacement laser BEFORE I send the bad one back to you? I think not... Expecting the bad one to be returned first is standard practice...
    Also, what the hell is a "matched set" the meter and the head are completely different. You buy them separate and they have nothing to do with an individual set.
    I assume "matched" means that the head will work with the meter. What's the point? Are you saying that they're not "matched" in some way? Is it impossible to buy this meter with this head, either separately or together?

The issue is that the head appears to be scratched. No one has yet posted anything to suggest that this is an OPERATIONAL problem. But even if it is, Mark has agreed to replace it with another one. So what is the problem?

This is madness. I've received 4 separate PM's over this issue, and I still don't see what the big deal is.

Adam

EDIT: Make that *5* PM's....
    Additionally, can this thread be moved to the Seller Review forum?
    Good point. It really belongs there, and not in the lounge.

i think at this point lets try to let bridge and mark work through this.

people chiming in and making *MORE* assumptions over this is escalating this beyond the original problem.

we all need to remember here that there is a HUGE language barrier. bridge's english is pretty good, but imagine how dificult it is for him to read through all of this and try to understand alot of the smenatics and/or sarcasm. i am getting lost through half of it.

he is NOT dodging the issue he posted about. his reasoning for initially not wanting to respond was that he did not want to become part of a "Soap Opera" drama case. he thought that the posted communications of him and mark back and forth were clear enough for PL members to come to their own conclusions. i did explain to him privately in an email to him that i feel he SHOULD respond.

we all know bridge is a VERY respected member here and a highly respected manufacturer here. he would NEVER purposely cause harm if he did not feel he was wronged. Mark (lasernerd) is also very respected and i really dont think ANY of this is ANYONES fault.

adam...i agree with 99% of what you say. but again, bridges reasoning for not responding is NOT to hide or just to sling shit and duck behind the bushes. i can assure you of that.

i expressed my dismay to bridge for posting the full content of the emails/pm's. but this also where differences in languages and understading of each others ideals comes into play.

Bridge felt he was wronged. he wanted to try to prove his feeling while letting *US* decide for ourselves without him responding to every other post with irate responses.

bottom line (IMO)

these 2 gentlemen both mis understood each other i think and the intentions of the trade. they BOTH know that now. NOW they need to decide HOW to rectify the misunderstanding WITHOUT accusing the other of wrong doing.

i think this will be done by BOTH of them shipping the *NEW* products to me AT THE SAME TIME. i will wait until i get BOTH pieces (new head from mark. old scratched head from bridge). and then *I* will ship BOTH pieces back to their respective parties. (scratched head back to lasernerd. new head to bridge).

bridge and mark....
    agreement??
    http://www.laserist.org/images/ildalogos/ILDA-logo_colored-beams_Corporate_150w.jpg

ILDA- U.S. Laser Regulatory Committee

Authorized Dealer for:

• Pangolin Laser Software and Hardware
    • KVANT Laser Modules & Laser Systems
    • X-Laser USA
    • CNI Lasers
    • Cambridge Technology & Eye Magic Professional Scanning Systems

FDA/CDRH Certified Professional LuminanceRGB Laser Light Show Systems

Thumbs up +1

Quote Originally Posted by gottaluvlasers View Post

people chiming in and making *MORE* assumptions over this is escalating this beyond the original problem.

I never once said i would give anybody a "NEW" power head!
    I have one here that is with a set that is un-marked it is used also, so what happens now i take a loss for something ,,
    those scratches were not there when i shipped! and dead center of the target!
    It looks like someone took a high power laser and wiggled it all over,,those scratches who knows how that was done a needle pin?
    And also for him having it over 2 weeks than coming up here and publicly bashing me! As soon as Bridge told me of this issue never sent pictures of the damage this is the 1st time seeing those pictures! I offered him a replacement !!
    I think this is a retaliation of Bridge for me NOT wanting to do a review,,
    I really bet he will honor his one year warranty with me now!

I sent the most superior units the 1st pick of the batch to Bridge,,I am not a fool to send him something bad to get bashed here!! ummm duhhh,,there is something else,,get it.

Quote Originally Posted by gottaluvlasers View Post

we all need to remember here that there is a HUGE language barrier. bridge's english is pretty good, but imagine how dificult it is for him to read through all of this and try to understand alot of the smenatics and/or sarcasm. i am getting lost through half of it.

he is NOT dodging the issue he posted about. his reasoning for initially not wanting to respond was that he did not want to become part of a "Soap Opera" drama case. he thought that the posted communications of him and mark back and forth were clear enough for PL members to come to their own conclusions. i did explain to him privately in an email to him that i feel he SHOULD respond.

we all know bridge is a VERY respected member here and a highly respected manufacturer here. he would NEVER purposely cause harm if he did not feel he was wronged. Mark (lasernerd) is also very respected and i really dont think ANY of this is ANYONES fault.

adam...i agree with 99% of what you say. but again, bridges reasoning for not responding is NOT to hide or just to sling shit and duck behind the bushes. i can assure you of that.

i expressed my dismay to bridge for posting the full content of the emails/pm's. but this also where differences in languages and understading of each others ideals comes into play.

Bridge felt he was wronged. he wanted to try to prove his feeling while letting *US* decide for ourselves without him responding to every other post with irate responses.

bottom line (IMO)

these 2 gentlemen both mis understood each other i think and the intentions of the trade. they BOTH know that now. NOW they need to decide HOW to rectify the misunderstanding WITHOUT accusing the other of wrong doing.

i think this will be done by BOTH of them shipping the *NEW* products to me AT THE SAME TIME. i will wait until i get BOTH pieces (new head from mark. old scratched head from bridge). and then *I* will ship BOTH pieces back to their respective parties. (scratched head back to lasernerd. new head to bridge).

bridge and mark....
    agreement??
    Last edited by Lasernerd; 05-11-2009 at 13:17.

Additionally, the fact that Mark only offered to send a new head if Bridge sent back the old one first was bad.
    I think Adam already covered this issue, but seriously, what in the heck are you thinking. If I didnt know better I would swear you are one of those eBay noobs that cuse, leave negative feedback and wont send an item back they claim to be defective. Even after they open a claim and paypal tells them to send the defective item back and they do not they just e-mail how much they hate me for scamming them. Its like people have never seen an electronic item get damaged in shipping before.

Regarding the "take down" request of this thread from *multiple* parties:

What ever both parties agree to *publicly in this thread* I will execute dutifully. I do not like back office politics and will not start playing that game now.

For future reference; All threads of this nature will be dealt with similarly. If this "policy" does not make sense to you imagine yourself in the shoes of both parties.