Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: really unpleasure trade with Lasernerd

I have a faulty Blue laser(bad beam specs,dirt,glue globs on internal lens,but I can deal with it, I surely dont see EMS knocking down my door with a replacement??
    never been offered a replacement

Bridge you have the pictures of the laser,explain to all about my laser you sent me ok

If Bridge wants to remove his post fine,,the damage to me has been done,i was quick to him for a replacement of the PM-10 even without pictures,,it was hard for me to believe the damage he was describing to me,I sent him good stuff
    Last edited by Lasernerd; 05-11-2009 at 14:01. Reason: spelling X1000

Just my $0.02:

I agree with bridge on this one. Blue lasers are almost always off at an angle, obviously not 20 degrees off axis or anything, but are almost always off at an angle, just like Marc said. The trade was for a 150mW blue, but Bridge delivered with 350mW!!!! (Mark was given the choice)... If I am to trade for something this big, I sure would not be happy to get something not quite as advertised...

In awesome condition as good as new!still has protective film on screen! with Coherent PM10 power head

For trade for BLUE DPSS laser,,if ya cannot do that....what is your offer?

http://www.coherent.com/Lasers/index...d=1016&loc=830

Stand not included but post is!

Protective film still attached to screen!!
    Look at the picture here:
    http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...ead.php?t=7263

You cannot see the whole detector, but you can see some burn marks on the edge... I would have stated/pictured the damage at the very least stating the above bolded statement...

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    The issue is that the head appears to be scratched. No one has yet posted anything to suggest that this is an OPERATIONAL problem.
    One of the greatest things about a Coherent head is the absorption acquired from the really good coating on the detector head. This translated to stability and reliability. When there is a scratch, the edges of the scratch are thicker than they should be, resulting in unstable readings and heat that is not fully absorbed by the head (calibration is ruined... head is toast). Also, the uncoated part becomes reflective, essentially _not_ measuring all that is incident on the head.

On the other hand, I would have guessed that there is another function at play here... Bridge is seemingly expecting this to be a trade for both the meters. But instead he got only one...

200mW blue is enough for your system, if you can add Labmaster, maybe we will choose >300mW blue with another lasers,both of us thought fair is ok
    Just like Adam said, there seems to be a good bunch of this trade lost in translation

I'm sorry you guys had to go through this. Both members do not deserve to have their dirty laundry hung out to dry in front of everyone like this...

Hoping this gets worked out in a calm and fair manner;
    DDL

On looking further, the picture does depict the calibration date:
    http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...5&d=1239584197

Even if unclear, it is depicted... and the serial number is the same too...
    Last edited by daedal; 05-11-2009 at 14:35.
    I suffer from the Dunning–Kruger effect... daily.

This is one trade only.I asked for the second LPM to be separate,,we both agreed
    The PM-10 i sent him had ZERO scratches!

Plus i offered to replace with a PM-10 in great used condition with no scratches

I have used burned power heads the differential is hardly noticeable maybe 2-3 mw's?

if you are working below 10 mw's this could be a issue

And power heads can be repaired!

I'm not one to pick sides, both seem like good guys but in my opinion there should be no issue here.

Lasernerd offered to replace the head. Although he didn't shove the words 'used' in everyone's face, it was there.

He has some issues with the blue laser but it works and will be 'good enough', if Bridge's issue with the trade is the head, I don't see why he wont just accept a replacement head and be done with it??

Like others have said, I think there is an issue with the language barrier here, among other things.

EDIT: I also wanted to add, that it is also my opinion that standard practice would be for the head to get sent back to lasernerd first, and then Lasernerd would ship out the replacement. After reading the second post of PM's, I don't understand why bridge wont do this?
    Last edited by GooeyGus; 05-11-2009 at 17:49.

thanks for all of you kindly help and give us so many good advision to solve this problems, thanks.
    ok,in my first post, I said,I don't want to brawl here, I just show the truth.
    but things going on, I can't keep silence.
    ok, as someone not tell the truth, I will show all of you the picture he send to me.he only send me one pictures,the picture with 2 temp test unit is Lasernerd send to me, the picture on desk only with one temp test unit is I take a few minutes ago.
    also when the powermter coming, the head test part was sealed with adhesive tape, the package is well load with foam, when it coming, the adhesive tape is in good condition, so I am sure, the man who send out the powermeter know that exactly.
    as somebody said it is new scratch, it is not honest, everyone can thought, " if Bridge received a powermeter, then do some damage on it, then asked the man change it, Bridge is crazy man", I am sure, all of you know, Bridge is a normal man.
    also you can see the picture, some scratch is damage of long time or high power input.
    yes, maybe it is not affect test when you not input the laser into the sratch part, as a laser manufactory, we buy coherent as standard products, we need it is correctly,then we need it is calibrate and with calibrate time on it, we don't like it is showed the Cal Due is 7/99, also we are not only test one laser and asked our guys input the laser light here, not there, tell our guys only the 1/4 part of the head is ok, all the other part test power is not correct.
    for our lasers. before review is as below:
    Hello bridge,
    Hope all is ok...
    Did you get LPM yet??
    I have a very nice laser!!!!! Thank you Sir!
    What output did you get before shipping???
    I want to compare,,it is over 300mw's!!
    Again thank you.
    Mark
    yes,
    USPS
    declaration#CP988159394US
    yes the laser is good!
    after 1hr. warm up 325mw's pretty good!
    Mark
    yes, if someone doubt date to be our hand, he can check it himself what time we received the powermeter.
    Hi Bridge,
    Can you make it so I have a balance of Red?
    I have 300mw 532,,350mw 473 ,,,, yes thank you! 350mw's!!!!!
    So I need enough Red to match,,
    Go ahead and send to me,I will put Coherent LabMaster in box and get ready for you!
    635 is a nice color,Good job!
    Ok,Thank you!
    You do have meter now?
    Mark
    [qutoe]

Hello Bridge!
    Hope LPM has arrived!
    I have paperwork.
    I like this 473nm laser,,I should not do a review on it ok?
    Beam exits aperture at a 5 degree downwards.Beam is not round kind of like Peanut shell.
    It might be a used unit? it is OK.It works good
    maybe used.heavy dust in fins and bolt marks on mount..
    OK,
    I have attached a picture to show you the dust area and how it feathers back,,it was in a projector before.
    You can see where i wiped off the dust.
    Talk soon,

Mark
    [/quote]
    Very good Bridge!

Why do you not have the LPM yet?
    I can give you the Customs document number again,

Yes the Blue laser is very nice!
    Let me know when the LPM arrives..

Thank you

Mark
    from these letters, all of us can see it clearly, someone like the blue very much before, but when I put this threads, someone change his view very totally different.
    also I had received a threated letters, I don't want to things going more bad, just like I said in my first threads, I just tell the truth to make people carefully thought when they decided trade with others, so I won't open his new letters.
    about solve the problems.
    I had communication with lasernerd before I input this threads.what I got reply is:
    [qutoe]
    Whoa

Umm go ahead,
    I offered a replacement for the power head, YOU must return the other one..
    That head is fine!I stated in all the sales the heads are used!If that was a new head I would have wanted a 500mw Blue in trade!
    [quote]
    when you trade something with others, when you received it, it is not the things as he mentioned, then he asked you send back then change for you.here had a few questions that want he give us reply
    1) why not give us his mentioned products to us before?
    2) how long time will it take when we received his change one?
    3) as manufactory, we also do powermeter, we buy coherent is as most of customer are used coherent powermeter, we buy it as standard, accordant to our customer test,(we used Gentec powermeter before) we don't want not calibrate head, please as his email write " give us the calibrate head " can he ensure the calibrate date on the head?
    ok, back to solve the problems.
    yes, thanks for all of you give us very constructive advision. here had a little thought.
    1) change laserhead for us.
    give us exact, open informations about my questions, 1),2),3), as upper write.
    after we received the informations, we will asking Marc(Gottauvlasers,as you all know, he is our distributor there in USA, thanks, Marc) help me, we will send the head to Marc first, we don't want the things disappear, send to Marc then asking Marc help us send to someone is better way.
    2) as lasernerd said" our laser is bad" here also thought his powermeter is scratch and can't using, then we send back his powermeter, he send back our lasers, we cancel the trade. both of us send back to a neutral man, and all of people here can be testifier. as Marc had mentioned, he 'd like to be Nentral man to solve this problems, if Lasernerd thought Marc as our distributor, then we can choose another man here(who lived in a neutral country) and the man who'd like help us solve this problems , he promise tell all of us things going on with time openly.
    thanks for all of you kindly help, the PL is a niceful places and give us more pleasure and help as there are so many great and warm-hearted man here.
    Best regards!
    Bridge
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC00598.JPG  

SDC12323.JPG  

Laser-wave can supply:
    Green 532nm, 4W, 10W, 15W
    blue 445nm, 2W, 3.5W, 6W, 10W
    blue 462nm, 2W
    Red 638nm, 500mW, 1W,2W, 4W, 5W, 6W, 8W, 10W
    All diodes, All optics, All mount, All laser base and housing for yourselves building lasers.
    Speical products, 532nm, OEM-V-SS, 4W, 98mm*46mm*48mm; OEM-H, 10W, 250mm*88mm*70mm
    www.laser-wave.com or www.laser-wave.net
    bridge@laser-wave.com or 463366312@qq.com
    We Chat: 463366312, Laserwave-Bridge

Bridge,
    One more time send me the PM10
    And I will be happy to replace it.

And again those scratches were not there when i shipped!

Bridge, are you saying that the picture with two temp meters was taken by Lasernerd? Cause in that picture you can clearly see the damage to the detector.
    CLICKY!!!

Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
    Admin: (To quit being a bitch)

Quote Originally Posted by Laser Ben View Post
    Bridge, are you saying that the picture with two temp meters was taken by Lasernerd? Cause in that picture you can clearly see the damage to the detector.

that has plastic over it with finger prints ding dong!!
    that was a picture i sent to him before i shipped
    i can see thru it a little and it is obvious there are ZERO scratches!
    Last edited by Lasernerd; 05-11-2009 at 20:56.

why not answer my questions.
    [qutoe]And again those scratches were not there when i shipped! [/qutoe]
    so tell me why it had scratch?
    it is can clearly say from the picture, what scratch it is.how long time had used it can form the scratch.
    all of us should say the truth, that is solve problems way, dishonest is not welcome by all people here, also that will make things more difficult and not better for solve problems.
    Best regards!
    Bridge
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SDC12312.JPG  

Laser-wave can supply:
    Green 532nm, 4W, 10W, 15W
    blue 445nm, 2W, 3.5W, 6W, 10W
    blue 462nm, 2W
    Red 638nm, 500mW, 1W,2W, 4W, 5W, 6W, 8W, 10W
    All diodes, All optics, All mount, All laser base and housing for yourselves building lasers.
    Speical products, 532nm, OEM-V-SS, 4W, 98mm*46mm*48mm; OEM-H, 10W, 250mm*88mm*70mm
    www.laser-wave.com or www.laser-wave.net
    bridge@laser-wave.com or 463366312@qq.com
    We Chat: 463366312, Laserwave-Bridge

Quote Originally Posted by Lasernerd View Post
    that has plastic over it with finger prints ding dong!!
    that was a picture i sent to him before i shipped
    i can see thru it a little and it is obvious there are ZERO scratches!
    Sure as hell doesn't look like there are no scratches to me! And I can see the fingerprints, those are not what I am talking about.
    CLICKY!!!

Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
    Admin: (To quit being a bitch)