Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: really unpleasure trade with Lasernerd

Quote Originally Posted by bridge View Post
    why not answer my questions.
    [qutoe]And again those scratches were not there when i shipped! [/qutoe]
    so tell me why it had scratch?
    it is can clearly say from the picture, what scratch it is.how long time had used it can form the scratch.
    all of us should say the truth, that is solve problems way, dishonest is not welcome by all people here, also that will make things more difficult and not better for solve problems.
    Best regards!
    Bridge

In the picture i took it would be obvious of that huge dark spot in the middle and the shiney scratches!

I have already told you I will bite it on that head,and be more than happy to replace it! Myissue IS the scratches,,that could impair the operation slightly

And ben go find a girlfriend or somthing you add ZERO to this forum

Quote Originally Posted by Laser Ben View Post
    Bridge, are you saying that the picture with two temp meters was taken by Lasernerd? Cause in that picture you can clearly see the damage to the detector.
    good eyes, but someone said:
    [qutoe]And again those scratches were not there when i shipped! [/qutoe]

carefully saw the pictures, you can see little sratch on his pictures, but you don't know how bad they are, you can see it clearly like the pictures we take.
    Best regards!
    Bridge
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC00598-1.JPG  

SDC12312-1.JPG  

Laser-wave can supply:
    Green 532nm, 4W, 10W, 15W
    blue 445nm, 2W, 3.5W, 6W, 10W
    blue 462nm, 2W
    Red 638nm, 500mW, 1W,2W, 4W, 5W, 6W, 8W, 10W
    All diodes, All optics, All mount, All laser base and housing for yourselves building lasers.
    Speical products, 532nm, OEM-V-SS, 4W, 98mm*46mm*48mm; OEM-H, 10W, 250mm*88mm*70mm
    www.laser-wave.com or www.laser-wave.net
    bridge@laser-wave.com or 463366312@qq.com
    We Chat: 463366312, Laserwave-Bridge

You all know what I will do so leave it at that

And yes Bridge I do think you or someone put those gouges in that head! I will leave it at that

Bridge send me the PM10 I will send you a replacement

I am done with this thread

bye

Quote Originally Posted by Lasernerd View Post
    In the picture i took it would be obvious of that huge dark spot in the middle and the shiney scratches!

I have already told you I will bite it on that head,and be more than happy to replace it! Myissue IS the scratches,,that could impair the operation slightly

And ben go find a girlfriend or somthing you add ZERO to this forum
    Perhaps you could notice that bridge is not happy with that deal?
    CLICKY!!!

Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
    Admin: (To quit being a bitch)

You all know what I will do so leave it at that

And yes Bridge I do think you or someone put those gouges in that head! I will leave it at that

Bridge send me the PM10 I will send you a replacement

I am done with this thread

bye
    please give us answers.
    1) why not give us his mentioned products to us before?
    2) how long time will it take when we received his change one?
    3) as manufactory, we also do powermeter, we buy coherent is as most of customer are used coherent powermeter, we buy it as standard, accordant to our customer test,(we used Gentec powermeter before) we don't want not calibrate head, please as his email write " give us the calibrate head " can he ensure the calibrate date on the head?
    be honest, we don't like after we send back to you, then we received a change one after few years later from now on.
    Best regards!
    Bridge
    Laser-wave can supply:
    blue 462nm, 2W
    All diodes, All optics, All mount, All laser base and housing for yourselves building lasers.
    Speical products, 532nm, OEM-V-SS, 4W, 98mm*46mm*48mm; OEM-H, 10W, 250mm*88mm*70mm

Quote Originally Posted by bridge View Post
    please give us answers.
    1) why not give us his mentioned products to us before?
    2) how long time will it take when we received his change one?
    3) as manufactory, we also do powermeter, we buy coherent is as most of customer are used coherent powermeter, we buy it as standard, accordant to our customer test,(we used Gentec powermeter before) we don't want not calibrate head, please as his email write " give us the calibrate head " can he ensure the calibrate date on the head?
    be honest, we don't like after we send back to you, then we received a change one after few years later from now on.
    Best regards!
    Bridge
    Smart ass! and rude!

I never once said you would get a calibrated head!I check it before it leaves with two different calibrated power meters and light sources
    And you NEVER asked for a calibrated Power head!

I told you the head was used,The LPM was factory calibrated!

Over and out

Bridge ,,pay attention,,I will not respond to you babbling any longer,,e-mail me when the PM10 is shipped
    Last edited by Lasernerd; 05-11-2009 at 21:28.

now his reply is:
    [qutoe]I never once said you would get a calibrated head!I check it before it leaves with two different calibrated power meters and light sources

I told you the head was used,The LPM was factory calibrated![/quote]
    before one of his email write:
    [qutoe]it is 100% calibrated[/qutoe]
    below is his total reply quoted.
    again, please give us how long time we can received a correct powermeter head as you mentioned after you received the not well powermeter, we don't like received the change one a few year later from now on.
    Best regards!
    Bridge

[qutoe]
    Smart ass! and rude!

I never once said you would get a calibrated head!I check it before it leaves with two different calibrated power meters and light sources

I told you the head was used,The LPM was factory calibrated!

Over and out

Bridge ,,pay attention,,I will not respond to you babbling any longer,,e-mail me when the PM10 is shipped
    in one of his email he write:
    [qutoe]
    Hi Bridge,
    The power head is used I stated that,
    The Actual meter is brand new!! the battery door opens,you use your finger,[color=red] it is 100% calibrated![/color=red]
    i did not do the review because I told you of the defects..
    bad beam shape,beams comes down at a angle instead of straight out.
    Who told you meter it is used many hours,,,That is not true,It is brand new meter, the scratch does not affect the power test!
    I told you also I ship without batteries.
    No special adapter just a 12 volt wall adaspter works great

I have sold 6 LPM's Coherent TOP and everybody is happy but you

That Coherent TOP sells for 1700$ the head brand new sells for 1600$ 1000$ used calibrated

You buying a meter from Coherent would cost you alot of $$$$ when your product does not cost you that much as you sell.
    I had the meter and power puck inspected before I shipped it to you

I did not know you needed the stand?????

It seems we both have issues about the products,A trade is a trade

You do have a very nice power meter now!

Mark[/quote]
    Laser-wave can supply:
    blue 462nm, 2W

mark-

it does seem as if your case is failing a little here. in your picture that you took of the equipment before it shipped you can clearly see the dings and scratches. the pics are taken from afar so it does seem as if they ar enot severe. however, they are severe. for you to say they werent there before you shipped is incorrect.

Bridge-

what i *think* mark said is that the meter was calibrated recently. i dont think he stated that the HEAD was calibrated recently. do you agre eon this statement? was the METER freshly calibrated? is there a way to tell that?

it is my understanding (and i may be wrong) that a laser meter SHOULD be calibrated with the head it intends to use?!? is this safe to assume? if a meter was calibrated with an "XYZ" head and then proceeds to use a "ABC" head, the accuracy and the calibration are NOT guaranteed!?!?

so, again, mark- this is where your description and your listing became VERY broad and general and misleading. if i am wrong about the head to meter matching, my apologies. i honestly dont know if that is 100% correct or not.

Mark-

if i sell or give or trade a bad laser and one of my customers calls me and tells me their laser is defective or they are unhappy with it, i immediately send them a new laser and WAIT for the old one to be returned.

i think you should do the same.send ME the replacement head for bridge. i will have bridge send me the defective head. i WILL NOT ship the replacement head to bridge until i get his head. i will in turn ship BOTH OF YOU the products at the exact same time.

is this acceptable to both of you????

-Marc
    http://www.laserist.org/images/ildalogos/ILDA-logo_colored-beams_Corporate_150w.jpg

ILDA- U.S. Laser Regulatory Committee

Authorized Dealer for:

• Pangolin Laser Software and Hardware
    • KVANT Laser Modules & Laser Systems
    • X-Laser USA
    • CNI Lasers
    • Cambridge Technology & Eye Magic Professional Scanning Systems

FDA/CDRH Certified Professional LuminanceRGB Laser Light Show Systems

My last post,
    I NEVER once said the the PM10 is calibrated!

I have matched sets listed for sale,,it does not matter which puck goes where.
    The meter uses many different type heads,

OK Marc where is my new shiny Blue laser!
    Nice practice there,,
    Send me the PM10, and guess what I send out the replacement..
    Oh i must be failing here!!

Sorry,usual practice,send defective unit,,I replace..

And WTF,,Bridge is adding in this 100% calibrated crap all over,

you have one more day for a return! you have had the meter and puck over 2 weeks now

I WILL respond 2 PM's only for a day or 2
    Last edited by Lasernerd; 05-12-2009 at 06:13.

mark-

SAYING what you are going to do and DOING what you SAY you are going to do are 2 very different things.

i am trying as hard as i can to remain neutral in this and making both sides happy. people here can make their OWN conclusions as to who is in the right and who is wrong. you feel wronged by bridge and bridge feels wronged by you. why not meet half way and do as i suggested?

as bridge posted, you seemed to have NO problems with the lbue laser until this thread was posted. coincidence??? i am sure it was...

i know the LAST post was your LAST post...but perhaps we can try to come to a MUTUAL agreement conclusion to this??

if you are uncomfortable with me being the third party, that is perfectly fine. choose someone else. (with a good rep and known here).

this "one life to live" BS of he said, she said is getting quite ridiculous.

-Marc
    http://www.laserist.org/images/ildalogos/ILDA-logo_colored-beams_Corporate_150w.jpg

ILDA- U.S. Laser Regulatory Committee

Authorized Dealer for:

• Pangolin Laser Software and Hardware
    • KVANT Laser Modules & Laser Systems
    • X-Laser USA
    • CNI Lasers
    • Cambridge Technology & Eye Magic Professional Scanning Systems

FDA/CDRH Certified Professional LuminanceRGB Laser Light Show Systems