Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Help with TraceIT?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Cairns, Australia
    Posts
    1,896

    Default Help with TraceIT?

    Hi, i'm trying to trace a video with frames like this (Just a white line on a black background ALL the way thru)



    But TraceIT keeps using double lines on it, even tho I tell it not to, and the lines also seem quite messy (this may go away on the laser however.

    I converted the vid to a sequence of images like Dr Laser said in his tut, and it works, it's just the double lines and possibly noisy lines?

    EDIT: It seems the larger the input, the better the output. Is there any way to enlarge all of the frames in traceit?

    EDIT: OK, fixed it Now I just need to figure out how to apply the same settings to all the frames in TraceIT

    EDIT AGAIN: Nevermind, turns out you set the settings at the start, then it just continues thru out

    Pointless thread then I guess, but i'll share the frames with you all if you want

    Cheers,
    Dan
    Last edited by Things; 05-15-2009 at 01:54.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Cairns, Australia
    Posts
    1,896

    Default

    Here; http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/203420/Gi...0Bla%20Bla.ild

    I think there is a frame in there that missed optimization, but I have tried a couple of times to get the whole thing goodm and this was my best attempt.

    Now I just need to figure out how to sync this to music in Showrider designer.

    EDIT: Here is the show http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...6755#post96755

    Helpful advice welcome

    Cheers,
    Dan
    Last edited by Things; 05-15-2009 at 03:08.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •