Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Need scanner help... Please!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    178

    Red face Need scanner help... Please!

    I sent my scanners in for repair a month ago and they're still out...
    I have a show coming up (tomorrow!) in which I REALLY need my laser to work. I never expected it to take this long for it to arrive, otherwise I would have figured out another solution...
    I'm asking for someone's help.. PLEASE.
    Is there anyone in the Los Angeles area that would either let me borrow/rent a set of scanners or a simple laser? It is just needed to do VERY basic graphics/beamshows. I was using SP20s, so as I said, nothing too complicated.
    I can offer some Apple products in exchange as well...

    This has been a great week... First my 473nm blows yesterday, then my scanners STILL don't arrive. One of my DMX light breaks (getting that fixed today hopefully), a friend of mine owes me hundreds of $, and now I'll be breaching a contract and could loose a very good client.

    Sorry for the b!tching, I'm just ridiculously stressed.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Connecticut, USA
    Posts
    2,478

    Default

    aaah, crap man! sorry!!!

    if it was sooner i coulda sent you a set of 20ks i have laying around. i keep them as an emergency back up.

    good luck bud. i cant really think of anyone in your area either.

    hope it works out for you.

    -Marc
    http://www.laserist.org/images/ildalogos/ILDA-logo_colored-beams_Corporate_150w.jpg

    ILDA- U.S. Laser Regulatory Committee

    Authorized Dealer for:

    • Pangolin Laser Software and Hardware
    • KVANT Laser Modules & Laser Systems
    • X-Laser USA
    • CNI Lasers
    • Cambridge Technology & Eye Magic Professional Scanning Systems

    FDA/CDRH Certified Professional LuminanceRGB Laser Light Show Systems


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    178

    Default

    Thanks Marc,
    Yeah I had thought they were going to be here yesterday, but when they didn't arrive today, thats when I really started to stress.
    They'll probably get here by tomorrow, but that leaves me with (literally) an hour MAX to install, align, and test it as I still have a lot of other lighting to setup at the event.

    Now we can just hope for the best

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •