View Poll Results: Do you want to see Lasernerd banned?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, kick his ass out!

29 76.32%
  • No (please explain why)

9 23.68%
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Do you want to see Lasernerd banned?

Perhaps that was a bit rude, I wasn't talking about the "public" or about any other soldier. I am talking about this forum. You have proven yourself such an ass that no one really cares what you say to make people think better about you! I believe that every soldier is a hero and brave for doing what they do/did.
    CLICKY!!!

Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
    Admin: (To quit being a bitch)

Quote Originally Posted by Laser Ben View Post
    Perhaps that was a bit rude, I wasn't talking about the "public" or about any other soldier. I am talking about this forum. You have proven yourself such an ass that no one really cares what you say to make people think better about you! I believe that every soldier is a hero and brave for doing what they do/did.
    thank you,,

but a public apology to ME

I went BEYOND BRAVE

Quote Originally Posted by digital_blue View Post
    Of 1351 "non active" members(as of now), you choose to target 1... Interesting to say the least... As per my post, I know a few people who have had visits from people whom they provoked online.

As per your post, I'm gonna have to ask your not to insult the men and women serving overseas. There is no glamour in war...
    fill in your abouts,,

let people know where you are from..

somewhat good people here

Quote Originally Posted by digital_blue View Post
    What the hell does owning an ion laser have anything to do with credibility? Quit with the "my dick is bigger than your's " BS...
    Straight up. I have never owned an ion laser. I've never even owned a HeNe. Or, for that matter, a dick. But those I've traded with (and there are a few people here) know I deal with honesty, integrity, and I pay up front- and if anything goes wrong, I make it right as fast as possible, at any expense.

And, though I can be rather caustic, once you get to know me you will know that I'll go out of my way to help good people.

You know why I do this? Because money comes and goes, and can be gained and lost, but friendships and reputations are an asset forever.

You, on the other hand, are a con artist and you think you're the shit because you have a lab tech position at Microsoft. Groovy. You know not against whose shoulders you brush.

And, with that, I'm done with you, Mark. Better hope you never interview with me, because you're in all kinds of trouble if you do.

Quote Originally Posted by heroic View Post
    Straight up. I have never owned an ion laser. I've never even owned a HeNe. Or, for that matter, a dick. But those I've traded with (and there are a few people here) know I deal with honesty, integrity, and I pay up front- and if anything goes wrong, I make it right as fast as possible, at any expense.

And, though I can be rather caustic, once you get to know me you will know that I'll go out of my way to help good people.

You know why I do this? Because money comes and goes, and can be gained and lost, but friendships and reputations are an asset forever.

You, on the other hand, are a con artist and you think you're the shit because you have a lab tech position at Microsoft. Groovy. You know not against whose shoulders you brush.

And, with that, I'm done with you, Mark. Better hope you never interview with me, because you're in all kinds of trouble if you do.

your post ewww grosss

sorry not a lab tech,,get it right missy,well at SYNC for 2 months i was senior high level lab tech.
    I could blow your job outta the water with ease,,well maybe not ease,I might need to open another book again,not many things i tackle that i cannot complete 100%
    so this interview thing,hmm you are a scout!
    No need for an interview! but hey that would be fun!

Oh another very happy review just came in,,,,kinda looking silly now huh!

bye
    Last edited by Lasernerd; 05-20-2009 at 07:33.

Quote Originally Posted by Lasernerd View Post
    I could blow your job outta the water with ease,,well maybe not ease,I might need to open another book again
    Given that you have no idea what I do for a living, that's a very, very rash claim.

heroic, aren't you some kinda super smart electrical engineer or some weird shit like that?
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodies?
    Solid State Builders Group

Quote Originally Posted by keeperx View Post
    heroic, aren't you some kinda super smart electrical engineer or some weird shit like that?

obviousy fooled someone,,

with all the WRONG info.she posted

another review in!

Quote Originally Posted by keeperx View Post
    I do a bit of this, a bit of that... that's the way I like it.