View Poll Results: Do you want to see Lasernerd banned?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, kick his ass out!

29 76.32%
  • No (please explain why)

9 23.68%
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread: Do you want to see Lasernerd banned?

Naw stuka, he's refering to me.

idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by mophead View Post
    Naw stuka, he's refering to me.

idiot.

No sir i am not.

This was apractice daily on the choppers it was cool, those main blades would just be ripping around and they would raise the mop up to the blades not thru or into the blades just below them, I figured it was some kind of blade trim adjust?
    No air would be blowing from the blades! we used to sit and drink beer and watch these guys,,, crazy!
    Ask around I am very curious,,this was in the 80's early
    Last edited by Lasernerd; 05-20-2009 at 20:25.

Quote Originally Posted by Lasernerd View Post
    yes Sir,my ETS was 1983 seperation point the The Big Red One from 3 years overseas!

My point is I did NOT intentionaly send Bridge a issue power head and i got slaughterd,,
    I offerd Bridge a replacment ASAP! my skin on it!

many many years ago i had a drug problem,,pain killers i screwed up alot of things! I do not use drugs or drink now

Crap I am very sorry here to you all
    OK then - final suggestion for the evening, for what it's worth:

Take your issues with Bridge - using CIVIL discussions - to PM's, and work things out there.
    The public threads have deteriorated to the point of no return, so absolutely nothing positive is being accomplished in any of the threads you've been heavily involved in over the last several days.

Chill a while, and come back when participation can be in the form of POSITIVE involvement.
    RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....

Quote Originally Posted by Stuka View Post
    OK then - final suggestion for the evening, for what it's worth:

Take your issues with Bridge - using CIVIL discussions - to PM's, and work things out there.
    The public threads have deteriorated to the point of no return, so absolutely nothing positive is being accomplished in any of the threads you've been heavily involved in over the last several days.

Chill a while, and come back when participation can be in the form of POSITIVE involvement.
    Cool,
    Bridge and i have a middle man and a replacement PM10 is on the way tomorrow,
    my loss of 700$

Oh KISS is on american idol!!! rock on!

Adios

This was apractice daily on the choppers it was cool, those main blades would just be ripping around and they would raise the mop up to the blades not thru or into the blades just below them, I figured it was some kind of blade trim adjust?
    No air would be blowing from the blades! we used to sit and drink beer and watch these guys,,, crazy!
    Hmm, could actually be a field -expedient way to clean the blades. The exhuast stack on the Cobra points straight up with some versions, so you could get some pretty nast crud built up on the blades. Done carefully, that could work - but I wouldn't want to be anywhere around if something went wrong!!
    RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....

my loss of 700$
    You really are an asshole. When I try and sell something and quote the new price, you go ahead and post a link to overstocked coherent heads then say that I am lying in my thread and tag me as a scam artist.

Now, you go ahead and say your old uncalibrated PM10 head is a "$700" loss to you? Get your shit together.

http://www.coherent.com/Lasers/index...e&ID=1623&loc=

Plus, just cause I feel like I should point out how dumb you are, YOU, post YOUR phone number on YOUR OWN website, then complain that people are giving it out and that it is unlisted. STFU!

Here is your information, just for reference..

503-338-5210
    argonray@excite.com
    CLICKY!!!

Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
    Admin: (To quit being a bitch)

Quote Originally Posted by Laser Ben View Post
    You really are an asshole. When I try and sell something and quote the new price, you go ahead and post a link to overstocked coherent heads then say that I am lying in my thread and tag me as a scam artist.

Now, you go ahead and say your old uncalibrated PM10 head is a "$700" loss to you? Get your shit together.

http://www.coherent.com/Lasers/index...e&ID=1623&loc=

Plus, just cause I feel like I should point out how dumb you are, YOU, post YOUR phone number on YOUR OWN website, then complain that people are giving it out and that it is unlisted. STFU!

Here is your information, just for reference..

503-338-5210
    argonray@excite.com

Jerry
    See the LaserBee II and all other LaserBee LPM products here....
    All LaserBee Laser Power Meter Products

New 3.2Watt RS232/USB LaserBee II LPM REVIEW

Always in stock and ready to ship....
    Subsidary:-Pharma Electronic Solutions

Hey laserturd, are you sure you served in 1983? From what I scavenged on google, you have been 15 or so in 1983...

http://www.spock.com/Mark-Kriska-IcYbA1O5

morning Blue,,
    well you are wrong again,, born in "62"

everybody have a awesome day!

Quote Originally Posted by digital_blue View Post
    Hey laserturd, are you sure you served in 1983? From what I scavenged on google, you have been 15 or so in 1983...

http://www.spock.com/Mark-Kriska-IcYbA1O5
    I think that's the wrong Kriska you got there...

I have seen other 'links' referring to the right one...

--DDL
    I suffer from the Dunning–Kruger effect... daily.