View Poll Results: Do you want to see Lasernerd banned?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, kick his ass out!

29 76.32%
  • No (please explain why)

9 23.68%
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you want to see Lasernerd banned?

back to this wanna BEEEE meter thing,,

WILL 1 WATT SCORCH THE SENSOR SURFACE AREA????

its funny the more i question jerky about his laserbee the more tags i get!

No hoss, i didn't call you, No need or reason, I bought one of Jerrys little meters because, unlike you hoss, i can't afford real lasers. Maybe if i fuck a few peeps, i can get a Real nice clean head from you.

No hoss, i'm not admin. Never claimed to be.

I guess i was just trying to hold you to your word.

oh wait.....

don't mean much does it.

Sorry, i forgot

Mark, there really are people in this world that love you. Please don't forget that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lasernerd View Post
    really now,,
    your devices are simple DIY projects,,I am taking care of my customer,Also some people got real power meters for 1/2 cost of yours,,
    face it your meter blows over here,,cute thing,,but heck a low level tech could build me a better one!
    for a 10th of your outrageous price!! come on,,what do you think these guys here are dumb?

A issue with a PM10,,, have you heard anything about the Meter besides being excellent!! hmmm
    pucks can be found anywhere,,but a nice Coherent TOP give me a break!
    Dude, quit bashing people/people's products just cause they want you banned. The lasersbee LPM may not be usable for your applications but I see no reason for you to bash the product for such reasons. As far as I'm concerned, you have yet to design, build, market, sell anything that compares to the complexity of the lasersbee LPM; I'll say you're talking from the wrong orifice.

BTW, tell me where we can all get a "real power meter for 1/2 the cost" of a lasersbee(approx:$100).

Come on fess up WHAT real ION lasers have you owned or own!!
    What the hell does owning an ion laser have anything to do with credibility? Quit with the "my dick is bigger than your's " BS...

[QUOTE=digital_blue;97894]

BTW, tell me where we can all get a "real power meter for 1/2 the cost" of a lasersbee(approx:$100).

QUOTE]

me! but not any longer

me! but not any longer
    Orly? You're telling me that I'll get "comparible-to-Coherent/Newport" quality meter from you?

Quote Originally Posted by digital_blue View Post
    Dude, quit bashing people/people's products just cause they want you banned. The lasersbee LPM may not be usable for your applications but I see no reason for you to bash the product for such reasons. As far as I'm concerned, you have yet to design, build, market, sell anything that compares to the complexity of the lasersbee LPM; I'll say you're talking from the wrong orifice.

What the hell does owning an ion laser have anything to do with credibility? Quit with the "my dick is bigger than your's " BS...
    I would like to revise what you said. Here is what I think it should say...

BTW, tell me where we can all get a "real" power meter THAT WORKS AND IS NOT DAMAGED for 1/2 the cost" of a lasersbee(approx:$100).
    CLICKY!!!

Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
    Admin: (To quit being a bitch)

Quote Originally Posted by Laser Ben View Post
    I would like to revise what you said. Here is what I think it should say...

again me,,not any more though,

CLICKY!!!

Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
    Admin: (To quit being a bitch)

again me,,not any more though,
    Again I ask, of what quality? Compared to a Coherent, Newport or scientech...

Working, undamaged, mint condition pucks do not grow on trees, to the contrary, they cost quite a pretty penny... If your meters were "real meters", would you not have at least half the LPM market in your hands?

At this point, I think most members would ask you to shut-up for your own sake.

dang newb jumping in..
    YES I have HUGE LOT of Coherent and Molectron LPM's some are NEW old STOCK i have 2 full bins OF NEW replacement parts,,it is just sick
    some are used,,about 50 heads from 100mw to several KW's
    whats the deal?

I have legit questions about the laserBee

somebody joined to troll!