Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: problem with Mamba

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    53

    Angry problem with Mamba

    Hi
    I have MB 1,96 build 6212, this mamba have many bugs, for example when I save combine show then all module from effect track goest to begin of show...

    I cannot expect on help from ML site then maybe somebody here have good mamba who can read .xmb and other file?

    1x8W RGB 2x3W G
    3x12W RGB (in progres)
    M2.0 M3.0

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,303

    Default

    Are this the latest mamba update ??

    You should update mamba with the newest version!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Yes, update module in mamba told that I have newest version. grrr

    1x8W RGB 2x3W G
    3x12W RGB (in progres)
    M2.0 M3.0

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    291

    Default

    yea mamba is far away from being stable and working without problems.
    Do not look into laser with remaining eye
    Need laser repair contact me !!!!!!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    53

    Thumbs down

    "It's normally" for each soft, but why ML don't repair this bug? they cannot or don't wanna or have own client in a...
    At first place is strange protection (compile for each dongle separately, etc) who complicate life only. If somebody want to crack it, then crack it...
    I waitning more than one month for rsponse and nothing! Finnaly I back to some old version who of course not read new file format. I don't understan this policy, no more product from MediaLas

    Normally...sick

    1x8W RGB 2x3W G
    3x12W RGB (in progres)
    M2.0 M3.0

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    178

    Default

    Hi Bolo,

    Please forward your problems to Old Grumpy here on this forum.
    He is the (latest) software writer of Mamba Black.

    There is also another topic called "Mamba bugs/errors: post here" or something.
    Maybe it's better to drop your complains there.
    Everybody with Mamba problems will read that toptic, including Old Grumpy.

    Greet,
    Audrey
    Last edited by Miss A.; 05-28-2009 at 12:30.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Thanks a lot, I go to this topic

    1x8W RGB 2x3W G
    3x12W RGB (in progres)
    M2.0 M3.0

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Christchurch, New Zealand
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bolo View Post
    "It's normally" for each soft, but why ML don't repair this bug? they cannot or don't wanna or have own client in a...
    At first place is strange protection (compile for each dongle separately, etc) who complicate life only. If somebody want to crack it, then crack it...
    I waitning more than one month for rsponse and nothing! Finnaly I back to some old version who of course not read new file format. I don't understan this policy, no more product from MediaLas

    Normally...sick
    I had Mamba, but <tale of woe> lost the dongle in my last house move </tale of woe>. I certainly don't think it's worth shelling out another $500 for a new copy. But now have a $500 interface which is useless for anything else.

    I told myself after finally ditching Cubase that I'd never, ever, buy another dongle protected piece of software. I should have listened to myself.

    Does anyone know of any other software, preferably free..., that may be able to use the Medialas box?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    2,147,489,631

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by pbolger View Post
    Does anyone know of any other software, preferably free..., that may be able to use the Medialas box?
    Spaghetti should be able to use it. Shoot a PM to Keeperx.

    Adam
    Last edited by buffo; 05-28-2009 at 06:00.

  10. #10
    soforene's Avatar
    soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    2,941

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    ...Shoot a PM to Keeprex..
    Is that a new user then?

    And you criticized me for a spelling slip ........

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •