Thread: laserworld chinese manufacturer revealed ?

Default laserworld chinese manufacturer revealed ?

I thought this may be of interest to some here.

A local club supply store had an ILDA RGB laser for sale that looked identical to the the laserworld cases but with no decal or identivfication. I expressed interest in the unit and said i would require more details after many many weeks of delay the following pdf was supplied

They were selling as discontinued stock, i foud they had got unit in as a sample and were satisfied but had not received the expected interets in sales at the price they were loking for (AU5500.00)

www.photonlexicon.com/gallery/v/users/zerowaitstate/mc-288SNIP.JPG.html i checked out thier web page and they seem to have some of the other series lasers that laseworld caries www.yagang.com/en/item_list.asp?classid=3

The unit seemed of good quality build (what you would expect in a sample ) and i only saw it running dmx demo cycle but was invited back to hook up ILDA DAC and see hiw it responds. it seemed to have nice strong clolours and scanners seemd to be good speed. Would like to see ILDA test pattern up to asertain scanner speed.

Will keep you all posted if i manage to get in there with a the fiesta DAC.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mc-288SNIP.JPG  

Last edited by zerowaitstate; 06-08-2009 at 18:59. Reason: add image to replace link

Nice find
    Now to get a quote from the manufacturer to see how overpriced they are with laserworld

I didn't think it was any secret. You will find silverstar are not one of the cheaper brands
    KVANT Australian projector sales
    https://www.facebook.com/kvantaus/

Lasershowparts- Laser Parts at great prices
    https://www.facebook.com/lasershowparts/

so how come they only advetise the scan rate as 30K and LW claims 50K

all the best ... karl

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Banthai View Post
    so how come they only advetise the scan rate as 30K and LW claims 50K .......
    Don't forget that LaserWorld use faster electricity when testing which bumps up all the tech specs which cannot be replicated in the real world unless you too have access to LaserWorld Electricity©