it is a old FB3 card. With the small usb connector.
it is a old FB3 card. With the small usb connector.
wait, by "small" do you mean the usb "b" connector like on printers, or the usb mini connector like is on the motorola razr? I have the fb3 with the usb "b" connector. I'm curious about this because I've noticed that my laser is considerably brighter on cw then when it is on 100% from the fb3.
-Rhys
"TO DO IS TO BE" - Nietzsche
"TO BE IS TO DO" - Kant
"DO BE DO BE DO" - Sinatra
Small mini usb connector. Maby you can post a picture of your card?
I got a FB3 with usb B also, and I got the same problem there...
yeah, sure. though it'll be a few weeks, as my FB3 is in knoxville, and I'm in chicago. touring can be a bitch sometimes. though I can tell you that I bought the "laFreak" package from Bill, just around january of 2008. usb daughter card on the main card, no supplied enclosure. though he did tune the hell out of my dt40's for me (before catastrophe befell them).
"TO DO IS TO BE" - Nietzsche
"TO BE IS TO DO" - Kant
"DO BE DO BE DO" - Sinatra
here is mine!![]()
yeah, mine is the top one in the picture.
"TO DO IS TO BE" - Nietzsche
"TO BE IS TO DO" - Kant
"DO BE DO BE DO" - Sinatra
You guys are confusing a few things.
First, the intensity output probably is TTL only. The Intensity output is really made as an adjunct to the normal color lines, for things like PCAOMs. If you have only a single color laser, we would always recommend using a real color line to control it. For years -- since the Amiga days, following on through the LD/QM32 days, we recommended people simply use the "red" output. For LD2000, you can use literally any line since the color system is more train-able. For the FB3, we would recommend using the red output, and then telling the software (in projector settings) that you have only a single color laser.
There is a differential board available. It's the size of a postage stamp. The FB3-XE (external edition) already has this integrated, but the FB3-SE (board-level "secure edition") may or may not have it. Basically, you have to tell us you want it at the time you order, or purchase one later on.
But in any case and every case, it is only the X and Y which are differential. Color signals are not and so this would not affect your Intensity output in any case.
Bill