Thread: Another Free Show: I Remember (Deadmau5)

Default Another Free Show: I Remember (Deadmau5)

Just another show I've been working on recently and found the time to complete it tonight. It took waayyy longer than I intended but I'm pleased with the results.
    I just need to borrow someone's RGB rig at UKLM4.5 and blast it out in full colour. RGY doesn't cut it

The track is I Remember (Radio Edit) - by Deadmau5
    I prefer like the full version, but 7-8 mins would take forever to do in Showrider.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epRi5jA8oyc&fmt=18

Let me know what you all think. Feedback (good, bad or ugly) would be much appreciated.

I've uploaded it to both FTP servers:
    ILDASwap: Shows/Pangolin FB3/I Remember
    PL FTP: Laser Shows/Pangolin/FB3/I Remember

Included in the .zip is the Showrider file, the ILD file and the audio track in two file formats (320kbps)
    There is also a video of the show in the directory separate to the .zip

As I've only built the red and green modules in, the show was rendered out in full colour and I've put a copy on YouTube if you want a quick look. For some reason, there are a few blank parts for a second or two, but beams do show when projected.

All the best,

Dan
    Last edited by danielbriggs; 06-09-2009 at 15:02.

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Thumbs up

Oh Danny Boy !!
    All these shows popping up are making a mockery of the half finished shows I have languishing on my hard drive.

You've included some nice framesets there but you need to get a little rythmn in your soul.
    It may be that I don't have an FB3 and hence cannot see the show with the original syncing but there doesn't seem to be any correllation between the music and the show.
    You could almost use that show for any piece of music that was the corresponding length because there doesn't appear to be any effect/Beam changes to the beats.

As I've said, it may be because I can only view it via LD2000 and your version will blow us away at the meet but I think you need a little "Black" in your soul, matey.
    Last edited by soforene; 06-09-2009 at 23:48. Reason: One Teensy Weensy spelling error.

It syncs ok on me wee FB3. Have you tried opening the showrider file?
    I only put the .ild in for compatibility. The youtube vid shows roughly what it should look like sync'd.

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Thumbs up

I can't open the lsh file.
    I loaded up the ild files, checked the length of the audio, set the length of the frame files to the same length and then run them. That displays the entire frameset for the length of the audio (3:20).
    No worries mate.

You can show me how it's done in Surfleet.

Hi Dan

Looks great. You can consider my projector available for playing your shows on at the meet. It needs a good show to stretch it's legs on.

Carl

Cheers Carl!
    I've made 3 so far; so we'll have to have a good tinker and a dabble with the FB3's and Showrider that weekend

Dan