Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Separate forums for Mamba , Pangolin, etc

I am sorry if I missed the humor... I believe the current trend on the board regarding these topics has blurred my detection systems...

I usually think of myself as being able to pick up on it or at least think I get *most* of soforenes embedded humor.

I apologize for the disconnect. I will endeavor in the future to take things far less seriously.

I should've learned from my mistakes from the tesla forum (another US site).

A member posted a 2 page 600ish word, heart felt love story post about we should all learn to accept each others opinions whether right or wrong, blah blah blah.

I answered with:

I'd have to disagree.

Not a smile, nothing but a serious bollocking from admin, and a warning not to cause trouble.
    http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3985/laser.gif

Doc's website

The Health and Safety Act 1971

Recklessly interfering with Darwin’s natural selection process, thereby extending the life cycle of dim-witted ignorami; thus perpetuating and magnifying the danger to us all, by enabling them to breed and walk amongst us, our children and loved ones.

Well the options are simple... Change the entirety of your culture that spawned such such an elaborate embedded sarcasm *or* kill the admin.

While I don't like the latter I'm pretty confident its easier than producing a time machine.

Hrrm.

You must realise though; the sarcasm from a Brit isn't usually intended as malicious or insulting, it's just dry humour. You know when a Brit is actually pissed off, when the sarcasm stops and the more direct "get f**ked d*ckhead" approach is employed.
    http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3985/laser.gif

Doc's website

The Health and Safety Act 1971

Recklessly interfering with Darwin’s natural selection process, thereby extending the life cycle of dim-witted ignorami; thus perpetuating and magnifying the danger to us all, by enabling them to breed and walk amongst us, our children and loved ones.

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

How dare you chavish oiks bring my good name into disrepute !
    I demand recompense.

100 undated 20p pieces will suffice.

You must realise though; the sarcasm from a Brit isn't usually intended as malicious or insulting, it's just dry humour. You know when a Brit is actually pissed off, when the sarcasm stops and the more direct "get f**ked d*ckhead" approach is employed.
    I love that dry British humor... I don't think anyone in the world has ever pulled off a movie where you have a bunch of men, acting like women dressed as men (Life of Brian). You guys rock!

-Are you the Judean Peoples Front?
    -Fuck off! We're the Peoples Front of Judea.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    I should've learned from my mistakes from the tesla forum (another US site).

A member posted a 2 page 600ish word, heart felt love story post about we should all learn to accept each others opinions whether right or wrong, blah blah blah.

I answered with:

I'd have to disagree.

Not a smile, nothing but a serious bollocking from admin, and a warning not to cause trouble.
    Opinions are like assholes. In some countries you can be killed for showing yours.

I'm here all week, folks, try the fish.