Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Laser Investment Opportunity Advice Needed!

If you can get me in touch with whoever i need to speak with, I'll go down there and check it out for you. Maybe not this weekend, (Sunday is possible, though) but possibly next, plus i could take the family with .......

Ahh, crap, man! wish I knew you were in chatty, that's one of my main stomping grounds. I'm out of the I.A there, we could have had you running the memorial or the tivoli on 3ph no problem. I know Stuka is in knoxville, and I have quite a few friends in the area (though only some of them are laser savvy).

where are you going to college? anywhere in the area?
    "TO DO IS TO BE" - Nietzsche
    "TO BE IS TO DO" - Kant
    "DO BE DO BE DO" - Sinatra

Man, I wish you had let me know sooner that would have been a good possibility, I go to concerts at the tivoli often, and play there often. Next time you know of a possible gig, let me know in advance.

Jonathan

well, it wouldn't be a gig, so much as down time when ken's in the office, so we could tie-in and mess around. if something was going off properly, there'd be entirely too much paperwork to just add a laser in at the last minute.
    "TO DO IS TO BE" - Nietzsche
    "TO BE IS TO DO" - Kant
    "DO BE DO BE DO" - Sinatra

It could be a nice touch to one of the many concerts held there. Some orchestra (dunno the name) uses laser effects to enhance their performances already. If Bernhardt is still the conductor, I'm sure he'd love the idea, seeing as he likes to try to put a modern spin on things when possible. Just a thought, I dunno.

Jonathan