Page 2 of 62 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Laserscope Modification Just Finished!

I heard that when a q-switched laser laser such as this hits you in the eye with one pulse you can feel the pop of your retina and blood vessels.

probably correct Dr. Lava and if all you received was one pulse you would be grateful...the problem is tho, you will receive a minimum of 15 thousand pulses before your brain tells your eyelid to close, and that is just a tad to late to avoid damage. It dosnt even have to be a direct shot, just a tiny reflection off of something in the cavity and you will get to meet the best eye surgeon in town

just another kid who has NO idea what he is dealing with...
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt & selling it in a garage sale.

heheh I wasn't suggesting that hearing it was a safety feature, just emphasizing the danger here.

Laser Warning

Ok, For all you dumb ones who cant tell that the laser being used in that video is a 4.95mw laser with A LOTTT of fog... chauvet makes it... now with that cleared up, talk some more crap if you wish, i follow the 3+ meter rule with anything above 10mw... just because there are new people in the industry emerging with far greater equipment then when you started out, or maybe wasnt even created at the time, who knows, doesn't give you the right to bash on others, if your not doing as many shows and have become money hungry, then that is your fault, I do this for fun and a hobby... Electrical Engineering currently is my field of study in college, not this.

gashead is offline Admin Verified: Best Accent Ever(Tm)

Quote Originally Posted by prodjallen View Post
    Ok, For all you dumb ones who cant tell that the laser being used in that video is a 4.95mw laser with A LOTTT of fog... chauvet makes it... now with that cleared up, talk some more crap if you wish, i follow the 3+ meter rule with anything above 10mw... just because there are new people in the industry emerging with far greater equipment then when you started out, or maybe wasnt even created at the time, who knows, doesn't give you the right to bash on others, if your not doing as many shows and have become money hungry, then that is your fault, I do this for fun and a hobby... Electrical Engineering currently is my field of study in college, not this.
    You've got some pretty impressive kit for someone who does this for a hobby!

Got any videos of the 80W 532nm ?

Quote Originally Posted by Banthai View Post
    Any DJ that calls himself "One Of the Nations Best International DJ's" is bad at both DJing and punctuation.

-J.

seems that there are still lasers available to people who fart way higher than their ass

Quote Originally Posted by drlava View Post
    I heard that when a q-switched laser laser such as this hits you in the eye with one pulse you can feel the pop of your retina and blood vessels.
    My ex had some fatty deposits in her eye removed by laser. She said the sensation and sound was like somebody snapping an elastic band on the back of her her head.
    http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3985/laser.gif

Doc's website

The Health and Safety Act 1971

Recklessly interfering with Darwin’s natural selection process, thereby extending the life cycle of dim-witted ignorami; thus perpetuating and magnifying the danger to us all, by enabling them to breed and walk amongst us, our children and loved ones.

Mr DJ Grumps said
    well if thats the case and you genuinley have a 4.95mW laser there then i apologise ....

but.... just a simple explanation would of done as us Dumb fuckers cant read long sentences ..... thats why we like pictures

and as far as new people emerging in the industry with far greater equipment .... well you just said what im frightened of ....

new ... usually means inexperienced .... and greater equipment means .... 80W of q switched power .....

i think that most of the people i know here that have a laserscope have been in the industry a long time .... and are very experienced .....

all the best ....

From your freindly dumb fuck ... Karl

Yeah Karl, ya big bully trouble causer
    http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3985/laser.gif

Doc's website

The Health and Safety Act 1971

Recklessly interfering with Darwin’s natural selection process, thereby extending the life cycle of dim-witted ignorami; thus perpetuating and magnifying the danger to us all, by enabling them to breed and walk amongst us, our children and loved ones.