Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Laserscope Modification Just Finished!

Quote Originally Posted by prodjallen View Post
    Ok, For all you dumb ones who cant tell that the laser being used in that video is a 4.95mw laser with A LOTTT of fog... chauvet makes it... now with that cleared up, talk some more crap if you wish, i follow the 3+ meter rule with anything above 10mw... just because there are new people in the industry emerging with far greater equipment then when you started out, or maybe wasnt even created at the time, who knows, doesn't give you the right to bash on others, if your not doing as many shows and have become money hungry, then that is your fault, I do this for fun and a hobby... Electrical Engineering currently is my field of study in college, not this.
    I don't usually look at videos this case included, all I really want to see are the pictures of your laserscope modification. Hurry up and post those and for a few members here make sure to include beam shots! You do have a very powerful laser there so a bit of concern on by the members here is to be expected after many incidents involving audience scanning in the last few years. I actually know which light fixture you are using and they do look powerful due to a really fat beam I have seen them in use before.

-Adam
    Support your local Janitor- not solicited .

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.

I would like to see you post a video of you turning on your 4.95mw 532, walk out into the audience area and stick your eyeball into it and see how it feels. Because that is what you reckless actions are doing to your unaware audience.

you said you have 5-60 watt rgb systems... post pics or GTFO

you said you have 40-80 watt Green 532 lasers...post pics or GTFO

I have a blank check here with your name on it and I will pay you $5.00 for every watt over 40 that you can show me on a calibrated PM. I know how hard it is to get 40 watts of stable green less on 80

You also do not include the warning logotypes on your website which is also illegal. I told you several times in PM's to do your homework and you come up with excuses and ignore sound advice. I will not offer anymore help to you because I do not want to be responsible for your ignorant actions.

Post some PICS of your clugged together vag burner...make us proud
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt & selling it in a garage sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Yeah Karl, ya big bully trouble causer
    karl just lit the fuse for me to blow up at this guy. my pm's have been less than stellar. I found it very difficult to educate a person who knows everything.

I had to have a little chuckle when he told me "you know laserscope once manufactured a 532 laser for entertainment"

I said...

OH REALLY......
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Laser Warning

Sorry, but I wasn't the one bashing on a simple & small "typical" DJ setup 5mw laser saying its a 40w yag being aud. scanned, before I even got to explain myself what the laser was, i mean go back and read whats being said... At least I get one apology, but again what i said still stands... If I posted a picture of my completed Laserscope I'm going to get more bullshit from everyone saying "oh look this kid has a 40w laserscope and is inexperienced...blah blah blah" For one if i was inexperienced I wouldn't be able to do what i have done, and i would probably be blind by now, 40W of qswitch isnt anywhere close to a 5mw cw laser that someone can just go to guitar center and buy with no variance... And for the people that give a crap about the project, my next step is to certify my projector for the laserscope using CT6860 scanners w/ 15mm mirrrors.

relax guys,,, i really dont think anybody here in the u.s. is going to be doing any audience scanning with a laserscope, there are wayyy too many people itching to sue you for everything you got.....
    but in europe..... now thats a different story

Quote Originally Posted by prodjallen View Post
    Sorry, but I wasn't the one bashing on a simple & small "typical" DJ setup 5mw laser saying its a 40w yag being aud. scanned, before I even got to explain myself what the laser was, i mean go back and read whats being said... At least I get one apology, but again what i said still stands... If I posted a picture of my completed Laserscope I'm going to get more bullshit from everyone saying "oh look this kid has a 40w laserscope and is inexperienced...blah blah blah" For one if i was inexperienced I wouldn't be able to do what i have done, and i would probably be blind by now, 40W of qswitch isnt anywhere close to a 5mw cw laser that someone can just go to guitar center and buy with no variance... And for the people that give a crap about the project, my next step is to certify my projector for the laserscope using CT6860 scanners w/ 15mm mirrrors.
    If you don't post a picture you may be blowing smoke, probably from the ciggerette you just lit from your YAG burner... Post some pictures, respect your elders, and be safe. i don't think you know all the very experienced people you are talking to. I know nothing compared to quite a few members on this board, and I have been working shows for 8+ years some of these guys 30+ years, they know their shit. Post some pictures...

-Adam
    Last edited by sugeek; 08-06-2009 at 07:53. Reason: to be a bit nicer
    Support your local Janitor- not solicited .

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.

Laser Warning

I just might or might not after i ziptie some low voltage wires and label some buttons etc. I'm waiting for an LCD to arrive so I can show current / wattage / temp / interlocks, but everyone was so busy talking about the video, they didnt answer my question about the built in power meter type of devices. Attached are some test pics and pics of the machine itself...and here goes the bashing again, you may begin:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8074.JPG  

IMG_8078.JPG  

IMG_8076.JPG  

IMG_8086.JPG  

IMG_8091.JPG  

Last edited by prodjallen; 08-06-2009 at 08:11.

my experience in my discussions with you is that you have a problem with the telling the truth.

no one said your video was a 40 watt laser.

I have remote viewing capabilities (i am standing in your shop right now) and what you have in your shop is a roll around vag burner with the main PCB disconnected and you think you have a wonderful microprocessor controlled variance able product and what you really have is an artist rendition in your skull. Post a pic within one hour and prove me wrong

you claim 40 watts, I'll bet you are lucky to have around 15 watts (at best), you think it is 40 watts because you are used to 4.95mw. Laserscopes must be perfectly tuned to achieve 40 watts...less on 80 as you claim on your website.

Check with your name is sitting on my desk...offer stands for 10 days.

QUICK!!! Hire someone who knows how to make it work.
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay