Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lasever High Power Lasers

Exclamation Lasever high power

Quote Originally Posted by dave View Post
    Imitation is the finest form of flattery I guess!!
    Hi Dave,
    Imitation is a step of our invention. David
    Last edited by Lasever; 09-10-2009 at 05:36.
    Professional manufacturer for High Power DPSS and Diode Lasers.
    1~8W 638nm Red
    1~8W 520nm Green
    1~20W 445/465nm Blue
    3~10W RGB laser
    http://www.lasever.com/
    Email: sales@lasever.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lasever View Post
    Imitation is a step of our invention. David
    I'm not quite sure how to take that comment. Although since I know quite a bit about the patent process (I am going through it with several products currently) an improvement upon a product can also be patented. If you can prove how the improvement makes the device better. I would just love to know what changes were made to improve upon the CNI design. Or was it the CNI design improving upon the Lasever design? lol

Is it just me or does it look like the beam does not exit in a line perpendicular to the face of the laser?

It looks kinda like this:

|_|
    _\
    Last edited by mliptack; 10-04-2009 at 18:03. Reason: Problems with little crappy drawing spacing... roflcopters

Hello!

Patent process? Copys ? Chinese lasers?
    Ok, from principe there are only some ground designs (arround 2-3) where the chinese all their DPSS lasers copy from.
    CNI first copied the lasers from Crysta Laser near 1:1 (if you know the old heads with the anamorphic prisms inside for diode collimation? this is the exact copy), after they only changed pumpoptic, got bit more power and pricelesser builds, but it is a rebuild ....
    The small lasevers, dreamlasers, etc. are round Aluminium/Couper or brass mounts which are glued step by step with components and tec cooled on one side where sits also the diode - that isnīt also a new thing and it is also a "copy" of a not chinese company which done that.
    The point also is : The principe of the dpss is always the same. If you build a dpss and want to look for a costless design - I think at end you dindīt do it a really other way than the chinese guys. If itīs a copy or not.
    BTW: Much of the chinese DPSS manufracturies (also Laser-wave , etc.) startet by exworkers from CNI....

Greets,
    Phil

hello

Patent process? Copys ? Chinese lasers?

Ok, from principe there are only some ground designs (arround 2-3) where the chinese all their DPSS lasers copy from.
    CNI first copied the lasers from Crysta Laser near 1:1 (if you know the old heads with the anamorphic prisms inside for diode collimation? this is the exact copy), after they only changed pumpoptic, got bit more power and pricelesser builds, but it is a rebuild ....
    The small lasevers, dreamlasers, etc. are round Aluminium/Couper or brass mounts which are glued step by step with components and tec cooled on one side where sits also the diode - that isnīt also a new thing and it is also a "copy" of a not chinese company which done that.
    The point also is : The principe of the dpss is always the same. If you build a dpss and want to look for a costless design - I think at end you dindīt do it a really other way than the chinese guys. If itīs a copy or not.
    BTW: Much of the chinese DPSS manufracturies (also Laser-wave , etc.) startet by exworkers from CNI....

Greets,
    Phil
    Be honest, it is talk about lasever not laserwave, I don't want to join first, as there are something talk about laser-wave and involved all Chinese laser manufactory, so I thought I 'd like tell some truth.
    Well, First,people here most are know, Bridge is gratuate from Changchun Institute of Optics, fine Machine and Physics(www.ciomp.ac.cn), CNI is a company belong to CIOMP, Professor Qian is my teacher, he also general manager of CNI before, that is truth I study there when I was a student, after my gratuated from there, we building our own business.
    Second,about Crystalaser and CNI, Phill, you are wrong, Crystalaser is exist after CNI, Crystalaser's boss first is CNI's General manager before he go to USA, his father-in-law design the light optimize for CNI(from the pump doide to crystal), so look like the right should be CNI's not Crystalaser,after he go to USA, building his own company, he used the design, so that 's why they are similar.
    Third, about CNI and laser-wave.
    before this, I 'd discuss with you is "Copy", what is "Copy" meaning, Copy is used others design and not change, at least used the core, most important design and not done any change for their products.not used the same theory to do lasers, as we all know, DPSSL are the same, pumped doide, coupling, crystal, cavity design, SHG(Second harmonic design),collimation.if some company do DPSSL, another can't do DPSSL, that is unfair, right?
    the most important thing is you do lasers the same of others or you had your own design.the most important is Cavity design is the same or different.
    if some people depart Laser-wave's products and compare with CNI's lasers, you will know, they are totally different, we are pround to say" Laser-wave had it's own design". laser-wave research team done many works to design their own products, their 3W, 5W is small, they never want to done the same of others, laser-wave had it 's own design of 640nm red lasers, that is CNI and other company in China can't do it, the same, laser-wave design is different of any others.
    In a word, people well know what manufactory is copy and what manufactory is improvement, I am sure, people like manufactory who is always had innovation and improvement in mind.
    Best regards!
    Bridge
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SDC13356.JPG  

SDC13586.JPG  

1000mW 640nm(power test).JPG  

Laser-wave can supply:
    Green 532nm, 4W, 10W, 15W
    blue 445nm, 2W, 3.5W, 6W, 10W
    blue 462nm, 2W
    Red 638nm, 500mW, 1W,2W, 4W, 5W, 6W, 8W, 10W
    All diodes, All optics, All mount, All laser base and housing for yourselves building lasers.
    Speical products, 532nm, OEM-V-SS, 4W, 98mm*46mm*48mm; OEM-H, 10W, 250mm*88mm*70mm
    www.laser-wave.com or www.laser-wave.net
    bridge@laser-wave.com or 463366312@qq.com
    We Chat: 463366312, Laserwave-Bridge

Talking

Very nice rebuttal Bridge!
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

Quote Originally Posted by allthatwhichis View Post

Very nice rebuttal Bridge!
    totally agree
    you go for it bridge

Default LSR532-U_050 bad output from storage

I emailed Lasever about this earlier today, I just uploaded photos now.
    This is projected onto a wall maybe 8 ft away. Power seems to be close to what it was when I bought it. Laser was stored in a more or less dry basement for a couple of years.
    I can't see any problem from looking into aperture of unit when off... no obvious boogers, mold or dirt or pieces of styrofoam.

I was hoping for a pdf with exploded view and/or advice on removing inspecting cleaning of optics. I am guessing something bad happened to optical glue or coatings????

This unit is more than 6 years old... but 50 hours or less time on.

Ideas?
    Lasever please email me when you have a few min.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 091810 laser532 008.jpg  

Lightbulb

Check the lense; they rotate to move forward and back through the "barrel". I had one of my old greeney's roatate the lense way back one time on the way back from SELEM. I thought the laser was toast until I figured you can move the lense back and forth. Try rotating the lense and see if the spot gets better. USE GOGGLES!
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

Default looks like bad IR filter?

I decided to just go ahead and open up the case for the laser head. looks like the filter that I presume is for IR blocking is fouled...what happened?

Is this a DIY?
    where can I get a the right filter?
    ?un-glue w/acetone or methylene chloride? or what?
    re-glue with what?

I am pretty handy... I just have to clean off a spot in my basement for a work area.

Thank in advance for taking time to reply.

=8-]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 091810 laser532 018.jpg  

091810 laser532 027.jpg  

091810 laser532 013.jpg  

091810 laser532 015.jpg  

091810 laser532 014.jpg  

091810 laser532 017.jpg  

091810 laser532 012.jpg  

I may be wrong, but looks to me like your basement humidity may be a bit high for long term storage.